Sankaku Complex Forums » Japan

Japanese Language Help

1. For those that have questions about the Japanese language or are looking for short translations for study purposes, I will do my best to help.

Attachments

1. study.jpg 3 years old
    Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  2. NVM

3. Oh? So you know Japanese? Must be an awesome ability, you can watch anime without the subtitles.

4. I hope you arent the generic white anime fan in Japan.

Attachments

1. 1425.JPG 3 years old
    2. 1494.jpg 3 years old
  5. Limit Break! lol xD

6. @ The Antiweeaboo

Did you want a translation of some of that?

@ Wertyxious

I can't say anime wasn't a big motivation to learn the language. But yes, I normally just rent my anime from the video stores.

7. For Anti:

Second picture, from the top:
    Superior Japanese Drifting
    Let's get naked
    Fukuoka Women are Best

I won't even try at the first one, but I'm sure it'd help Renstalon if you can get a less blurry copy of it.

8. renstalon said:
    @ The Antiweeaboo

Did you want a translation of some of that?

I just want to see if you can actually read some of it.

9. OK, if people are doubting my ability. Just look at my other thread "Happy Valentine's Day Translation."

和英訳も結構会社でもやっていますので、そのような質問のある方も自由にどうぞ。

10. renstalon said:
    OK, if people are doubting my ability. Just look at my other thread "Happy Valentine's Day Translation."

和英訳も結構会社でもやっていますので、そのような質問のある方も自由にどうぞ。

Why are you mad? I posted some things to see if you would be able to read them and so far only that other faggot has. Im going to give you something much harder now.

11. I'm not a bundle of twigs, a cigarette, or homosexual, thank you very much. If you're going to take the time to insult me, especially after I did something for you, take the time to do it creatively.

12. odysseus said:
    I'm not a bundle of twigs, a cigarette, or homosexual, thank you very much. If you're going to take the time to insult me, especially after I did something for you, take the time to do it creatively.

LOL its the rebirth of Sorroir. My J-friends already told me. I wanted to see if the op was for real or just another "I can only understand anime" types.

13. The Antiweeaboo said:
    LOL its the rebirth of Sorroir. My J-friends already told me. I wanted to see if the op was for real or just another "I can only understand anime" types.

Perhaps, but probably less disgusting. If you want to continue trolling me I suggest we take it to another thread and allow nice people to ask Renstalon to translate things for them. And you do seem to make a big deal out of your azn tomogachis, which I'm guessing is compensation for the lack thereof.

Sorry for the waste of everyone else's time. Move along.

14. odysseus said:

Perhaps, but probably less disgusting. If you want to continue trolling me I suggest we take it to another thread and allow nice people to ask Renstalon to translate things for them. And you do seem to make a big deal out of your azn tomogachis, which I'm guessing is compensation for the lack thereof.

Sorry for the waste of everyone else's time. Move along.

Are as unattractive as he is too because you havent posted in the pictures thread. I make a big deal to rub it in your face and you know why i rub it in because you dont know any Azns (or blacks for that matter).

15. The Antiweeaboo said:
    Are as unattractive as he is too because you havent posted in the pictures thread. I make a big deal to rub it in your face and you know why i rub it in because you dont know any Azns (or blacks for that matter).

Ah, I know plenty of asians. They just aren't Japanese. And you won't see my picture, because I value some semblance of anonymity and privacy. You probably wouldn't like it much either, as I'm afraid I'm not an attractive young female.

Back on the topic of the thread. There was a guy who posted a couple of pages in the request thread http://www.sankakucomplex.com/forums/topic.php?id=3786&page=194#post-666928 that he'd like translated, about a week ago.

16. @The Antiweeaboo

低さと走りの限界点を極めろ
    Master the limits of racing with "lowness."
    これぞ究極“低層”スタイル
    The ultimate "low racing" style
    リヤ20インチで峠をバリドリ
    Thunder through the mountain passes with rear 20 inches.
    ド車高短の花道
    A glorious path of super short clearance.

Well, as I stated in my original post, I said I would do my best. This is indeed outside of my normal expertise, as I'm not into drifting and racing overmuch.

I take it you are a racer yourself?

17. odysseus said:

Ah, I know plenty of asians. They just aren't Japanese. And you won't see my picture, because I value some semblance of anonymity and privacy. You probably wouldn't like it much either, as I'm afraid I'm not an attractive young female.

Attractive or not most people on here have posted their pictures. Giving that excuse ruins your credibility.

renstalon said:
    @The Antiweeaboo

低さと走りの限界点を極めろ
    Master the limits of racing with "lowness."
    これぞ究極“低層”スタイル
    The ultimate "low racing" style
    リヤ20インチで峠をバリドリ
    Thunder through the mountain passes with rear 20 inches.
    ド車高短の花道
    A glorious path of super short clearance.

Well, as I stated in my original post, I said I would do my best. This is indeed outside of my normal expertise, as I'm not into drifting and racing overmuch.

I take it you are a racer yourself?

Yes I am. There is a huge industry here in California for Japanese cars take that with the largest Japanese population of all the states. In fact many of the Japanese part companies have their US headquarters here. You have proved yourself to me. I would like to apologize for my rudeness.

18. @ The Antiweeaboo

Don't worry about it. Do you drive an import? I'm afraid my knowledge of racing stops at "Initial D."

Anyway, if you are studying Japanese, feel free to ask questions anytime.

19. renstalon said:
    @ The Antiweeaboo

Don't worry about it. Do you drive an import? I'm afraid my knowledge of racing stops at "Initial D."

Anyway, if you are studying Japanese, feel free to ask questions anytime.

Yes, an S13. Initial D touches up on the basics so its all good lol.

20. renstalon. Don't know if you have a SanChan account, but pretty sure it could use a translator of your calibre. Whenever you feel like it or if business here in this thread is slow, do drop by and translate some materials.

If you're hesitant on translating explicit materials, you could choose to work on only safe ones, though a number are inappropriately rated, just relabel the image ratings as you see fit.

Of course, the SanChan could use anyone's translation efforts for that matter. Any decent amount of effort is much appreciated. ^_^

[Sunday, 20-Feb-2011, 3:49pm JST]

Reply »

You must log in to post.