Sankaku Complex Forums » Games

League of Legends General

1. I want to go against Xerath so I can do that with Kat lol

There was also another thing like that with Cait. Except doing the complete opposite.

Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  2. We played ARAM with Mato. Homu was excited.

Attachments

1. homutickles.gif 1 year old
  3. My ping... Since when can it get over 3K!? QQQQQQQ

4. H-Ero said:
    My ping... Since when can it get over 3K!? QQQQQQQ

Youre just special like that, remember? You sparkle~

Attachments

1. over_the_heads.gif 1 year old
  5. That feel when I ACTUALLY play well.

Somehow games feel a lot easier then before.

Attachments

1. Imdabes2.JPG 1 year old
  6. hikikomori1969 said:

Somehow games feel a lot easier then before.

they did change the matchmaking system. i havent played enough games to tell if easier games is indeed an affect of it. i do know that sometimes i go on huge winning streaks, and other times losing streaks. i do know that some days and time slots have easier games and that my mood before going into a game greatly effects my play. maybe your play has simply levelled up.

7. Won three games in a row! \\o//

Attachments

1. happydance.gif 1 year old
  8. And I managed to ult with blue card almost everytime \o/

___

I probably have been getting better cause now I actually kinda try to play the game instead of rushing it to win or something like that. And instead kinda think logically. Though overall the matches feel more even. Beforehand I always get someone on my team who feeds horribly or something. And I have to hard carry them. But now it's like they go evenish or win their lane and I just snowball the game.

9. how does that make the matchmaking even? all i read was that now you're not on the feeding team.

10. It's even cause it feels like everyone kinda belongs in that elo... Although I might be getting lucky with some of my matches >.>. Cause I keep laning against people who are just really bad. Like a AP ez that rushes mejai's (although my team did kinda feed him stack).

Edit: Actually Idunno maybe I am just playing better.

11. you are playing better. be proud of that!

12. TIL rushing void staff is much better then rushing deathcap
    Although it makes perfect sense since deathcap doesn't give much AP early on anyway.

13. while void staff does have damage & gold efficiency(and it always has). in the early to mid game, people are not tanky, thus stacking AP will be more devastating against prime targets that do not have MR per level. void staff's usefulness starts to shine in the transition from mid to late game -that is when it should be bought. if you're 10min in and decide you need more penetration, haunting guise does a better job for you.

14. Avatar Image

WPE

cap rushing is sub-1000 elo (RIP elo i miss u) play anyways

15. There's still elo actually. You just can't see it. Though I think if you check LoLking or something you can.

And my winning steak has end. My team managed to be useless for most part but we managed to get some good teamfights near the end. And then I end up throwing with our cho cause we just walk up to their entire team and die. I kinda wonder why I followed him to an obvious death.

16. I'm not sure what to say

17. Avatar Image

WPE

This gamed. This game is bulmlshit. This gamee is fucking bulls.hit. This game. This gamex is bullshit. Fucsskin' bullshit/.

18. Why are you playing a bad game

19. Homu, Hero, and I kicked ass.

[Homu, Ichi, Hero in order from left to right]

Attachments

1. brosbeforehoes.gif 1 year old
    2. support_jarvan_good.png 1 year old
  20. I kinda wonder why people consider Syndra bad (although I'm not sure if they think that anymore). She's actually really strong in lane especially against melee champs cause she can just straight up bully them and when you get six you can just burst them down easily. And snowball the lane really hard. I mean yeah she lacks mobility but I think she kinda makes up for it.

Reply »

You must log in to post.