Sankaku Complex Forums » Games

League of Legends General

1. illusiontank said:

And now I can see why the 2 communities will never get along.

You said shift. You were not implying 'getting along'. You were implying abandoning one for the other. Don't bait and talk shit.

Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  2. AffuuCat said:

You said shift. You were not implying 'getting along'. You were implying abandoning one for the other. Don't bait and talk shit.

Especially if you bait like me which means you kill your whole team by accident and then the opposing team wins.

3. xichisex said:

Especially if you bait like me which means you kill your whole team by accident and then the opposing team wins.

Ichi is a master baiter.

4. Thaaaaaaats me!

5. This. Is pretty cool

http://imgur.com/a/Xynaz

6. All i have to say about ranked, is Holy shit this fuking mode. I honestly have no idea how people are completely overpowered in every way by the start. It's a fukin miracle that i won even one of these matches. You think normal mode is hard? Ranked is like FUKN UBER BOSS mode. nothing i played in normal prepared me for the shitstorm that ranked offers.

So on that note I'm done with ranked. I'm no where close to being good at this game.

7. Usually your placement matches are the hardest. Cause matchmaking then is really uneven. Which why its a good choice to leave playing ranked for later, cause you can get fucked over my placement matches like me ;-;

8. trimead said:
    All i have to say about ranked, is Holy shit this fuking mode. I honestly have no idea how people are completely overpowered in every way by the start. It's a fukin miracle that i won even one of these matches. You think normal mode is hard? Ranked is like FUKN UBER BOSS mode. nothing i played in normal prepared me for the shitstorm that ranked offers.

So on that note I'm done with ranked. I'm no where close to being good at this game.

play support; get free elo.

9. Play support Zyra; steal all your carry's kills.

10. H-Ero said:
    Play support Zyra; steal all your carry's kills.

D; Im sorry! Last night was the first time Ive done that in quite a while!!

11. Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that Hero and I played a game where we both went bot and chose characters we've never played before. He was Miss fortune and kicking ass and I was WuKong and got over 20 assists! *-* We won the game~ hero carried us and I would start team fights!

12. xichisex said:

D; Im sorry! Last night was the first time Ive done that in quite a while!!

It would have been better if you didn't get so many of those kills with your passive >_>

13. Yeeeeah. About 4 of the 7 with my passive.

14. Successful day was successful

15. I see a lot of bruisers and AD so I decided to say the hell with meta and played Rammus.It was "ok".

spacesavage said:
    Successful day was successful

Is that DOTA 2?

Attachments

1. and_its_ok.JPG 1 year old
  16. All those assists.

Attachments

1. good_job.gif 1 year old
  17. this game is really good. maybe even goty 2013 material. food for thought