Sankaku Complex Forums » Games

  1. I'm a decent player at LoL.

    Main account is Michiokun
    Smurf/troll account (level 15) is JewsDidApartheid

    Add me. I mostly play any carry (AD or AP), and Janna. Will carry noobs. Please no ragers. If you lose, you lose. Shit happens.

    I've been playing on my smurf account lately mostly because I wanna have fun. Getting tired of tryharding on my main. And I'm able to play champs somewhat unviable at high elo like Jax.

    Also, they're nerfing Eve and Pantheon this Tuesday. Discuss.

    Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  2. Ummm we kinda got a thread for this sort of thing try here

    Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  3. UncommonOtaku said:
    Ummm we kinda got a thread for this sort of thing try here

    Clicked link, was not about LoL. LoL deserves its own thread, as many people play it, and causes lots of in-depth discussion.

    Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  4. create a group?

    Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  5. LoL is a blast. I suck at it, but I still have a ton of fun.

    Fave characters are Cho'gath, Ashe, Garen, Swain, Kog'maw, and Vlad.

    I'm saving up IP for Kog'maw and Vlad right now, but I'm not even level 30.

    I'm a noob, but I don't do too bad. Generally 50/50 or better in my matches won/lost. For anyone who wants to play wit' me, my tag is brningpyre.

    We could also include other DoTA games in this thread, like Heroes of Newearth. I don't play 'em, but I know a lot of people do.

    Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  6. I havn't played LoL in awhile, its fun.

    Did they ever fix the unbalanced grouping issues (aka pitting premades against pugs or 2 people grouped with pugs)?

    Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  7. Kei-chan1 said:
    I havn't played LoL in awhile, its fun.

    Did they ever fix the unbalanced grouping issues (aka pitting premades against pugs or 2 people grouped with pugs)?

    You mean solo queue vs. arranged teams?

    Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  8. brningpyre said:

    You mean solo queue vs. arranged teams?

    I think I stopped playing at the time they were doing that, cause it was still pitting premades against pugs at times.

    Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  9. brningpyre said:
    LoL is a blast. I suck at it, but I still have a ton of fun.

    Fave characters are Cho'gath, Ashe, Garen, Swain, Kog'maw, and Vlad.

    I'm saving up IP for Kog'maw and Vlad right now, but I'm not even level 30.

    I'm a noob, but I don't do too bad. Generally 50/50 or better in my matches won/lost. For anyone who wants to play wit' me, my tag is brningpyre.

    We could also include other DoTA games in this thread, like Heroes of Newearth. I don't play 'em, but I know a lot of people do.

    I would save up some IP for good runes. It can really turn a game around. Get movement speed quints, and mana regen per level / 5 yellows. The movement speed quints are expensive, but amazing.

    I'm saving up my IP on my noob account so I can get a full crit page for Tryn when I hit lv 20, then proceed to rape.

    Also I'll add u ingame. Don't care if you suck.

    Edit: Concerning movement speed... I think it's fairly underrated. How many times have you died because you were JUST BARELY too slow, or you were one auto attack away from getting a kill, but you were too slow.

    I've started running 1/12/17 on almost every champ unless they're a straight caster. 1 point in crit, 12 defense with a point in nimbleness, and in the utility tree I get 3 points in quickness and 1 in flash.

    I take flash on almost everyone because it's just too easy for getting away.

    And for my starting items I often get boots and 3 health pots. This isn't that viable in higher elo, but it's just too much fun when you have 370+ movement speed at level 1... It makes harassing and getting away from early ganks so much easier.

    Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  10. Ok, here's a game I just played as Jax.

    I had to get those negatron cloak and merc treads because they had so many stuns/disables and Akali was getting fed like fuck. Generally on Jax, I get merc treads. Ninja Tabi is meh. If Jax gets CC'd. GG, you're dead.

    Akali almost single-handedly won that for them.

    Attachments

    1. jaxop.png 3 years old
    Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  11. heard so many good things about this game, but have been too lazy to try it out(<_<)
    i will one of these days x_x

    Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  12. dombossu said:
    heard so many good things about this game, but have been too lazy to try it out(<_<)
    i will one of these days x_x

    Its a fun game, one of the drawbacks is there are alot of the drama kids from Dota (aka you're average 12 year old who spams chat with insults, or calls everyone a noob whenever he manages to score a kill).

    The gameplay is pretty well done, sometimes theres balancing issues that tend to go unfixed for bits of time. But overall its a good game.

    Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  13. /ignore feature is your friend. I use it when someone is being a dick, or I'm just having a bad game and I know everyone is gonna start talking shit.

    Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  14. At low levels of play, the community is full of butthurt-ragehard-dickheads.

    Other than that, it's great. It's just that some people forget that it's a team game...

    Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  15. brningpyre said:
    At low levels of play, the community is full of butthurt-ragehard-dickheads.

    Other than that, it's great. It's just that some people forget that it's a team game...

    It is indeed a great game, I had fun lvling up to lvl 30. Theres sooo many less noobs at lvl 30 play.

    I think I may start playing again, i've had enough of a break.

    Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  16. If I wasn't uploading Youtube vids, I'd be on right now. Oh well, I'll just watch some of the current season of anime until it's done.

    Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  17. Oh my god... fuck. I just 20/2/6 and pushed towers like a mother, and my team still lost!

    I can't believe that every team I end up on is full of guys taking Revive and Heal. Oh well, next game!

    Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  18. Downloading the new patches. Holy shit theres alot lol. Its been too long!

    Lol...it keeps erroring out. Fail...

    Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  19. Omg... I just watched the champion spotlight for Renekton... Most OP shit I have ever seen in my life.

    GG Riot. Wow.

    Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  20. Michio said:
    Omg... I just watched the champion spotlight for Renekton... Most OP shit I have ever seen in my life.

    GG Riot. Wow.

    He's been nerfed from that, apparently. LOL~

    Posted 3 years ago # Quote

Reply »

You must log in to post.