Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

[closed]

Sankaku Confessions

1. pantsukudasai said:

reggaeton is far lower

Or rap in most modern forms

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. Rap there's a couple of songs that are pretty good, Reggaeton I can't for the life of me find a single song taht has any redeemable qualities.

Rappers on the other hand, yeah they are pretty much all shit. Same with Reggaetoneros

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. pantsukudasai said:
    Rap there's a couple of songs that are pretty good,.

Even I have to admit it, and that's saying something!

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. pantsukudasai said:
    Rap there's a couple of songs that are pretty good, Reggaeton I can't for the life of me find a single song taht has any redeemable qualities.

Rappers on the other hand, yeah they are pretty much all shit. Same with Reggaetoneros

Do they rap about Swag?

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. Reggaetoneros?! I guess, they don't say Swag, but its basically the same context and idas of rap (bitches, bling, money, weed, I guess swag would be a good word to encompass it all).

Think shitty rap. Now think the exact opposite of bob marley's reggae. Now combine the two of them with and have a bunch of puerto ricans "singing". There! you have reggaeton!

Still not sure? just type reggaeton on youtube and you'll get a clearer picture (or it'll confuse you more)

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. Confession:- I have broken my new years resolution already and now on track to embracing them, I have dedicated myself into following through even against my lazy mindset, self improvement does not come by doing nothing it comes through hardwork, endurance and a strong desire to change.

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. pantsukudasai said:
    Reggaetoneros?! I guess, they don't say Swag, but its basically the same context and idas of rap (bitches, bling, money, weed, I guess swag would be a good word to encompass it all).

Think shitty rap. Now think the exact opposite of bob marley's reggae. Now combine the two of them with and have a bunch of puerto ricans "singing". There! you have reggaeton!

Still not sure? just type reggaeton on youtube and you'll get a clearer picture (or it'll confuse you more)

It seems rap only changes to appeal to the masses. (which isn't much.)

Posted 1 year ago #
  8. Avatar Image

WPE

rap and reggaeton are both cool as hell.

Posted 1 year ago #
  9. acaringgirl said:

Only as the hell freezes over.

Posted 1 year ago #
  10. acaringgirl said:

Lol

Posted 1 year ago #
  11. Confession, that is the most fun I've ever had in a thread discussing something.

Posted 1 year ago #
  12. Confession: I love alternative hip hop.

Posted 1 year ago #
  13. acaringgirl said:

No

Posted 1 year ago #
  14. Avatar Image

WPE

yes

Posted 1 year ago #
  15. LuciferOniichan said:

No

What about metal?

Posted 1 year ago #
  16. Memebers need to recommend good rap, no Mainstream shit, K thanks.

Posted 1 year ago #
  17. And that's your confession?

Posted 1 year ago #
  18. I never said it was a good confession~

Posted 1 year ago #
  19. Or a confession at all.

Posted 1 year ago #
  20. master-evil said:
    Memebers need to recommend good rap, no Mainstream shit, K thanks.

Posted 1 year ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.