Sankaku Complex Forums » General

[closed]

It's new year's eve bitches! :V

1. it is new year's eve time to get ready (thread made for holiday)

New Year's Eve or Old Year's Night is observed on December 31, the final day of the Gregorian year, the day before New Year's Day. New Year's Eve is a separate observance from the observance of New Year's Day.

In modern practice, fireworks, music, alcoholic beverages and other forms of noise making is part of the New Year's Eve celebration. New Year's Eve is celebrated with parties and social gatherings spanning the transition of the year at midnight.

from here

Posted 3 years ago #
  2. eh....happy new year's? i guess *shrugs*

Posted 3 years ago #
  3. raichu said:
    eh....happy new year's? i guess *shrugs*

1 more year until we all die anyways

Posted 3 years ago #
  4. triumf said:

1 more year until we all party anyways

fix'd

Posted 3 years ago #
  5. raichu said:
    fix'd

i see you have learned young grasshoppa but you still have ways to go....

Posted 3 years ago #
  6. unsung said:

i see you have learned young grasshoppa but you still have ways to go....

indeed :p

Posted 3 years ago #
  7. No new years fireworks this year - too much rain, so nothing got staged.

ish bummed out.

Posted 3 years ago #
  8. UncommonOtaku said:
    No new years fireworks this year - too much rain, so nothing got staged.

ish bummed out.

Make your own fireworks! plus add frogs!

Posted 3 years ago #
  9. so many boobs, I'm happy!

On a side note, I was about to talk with someone, but I feel way more generous than just that.
    I don't wish for the best year to come to any of you.
    I wish for an escalation of happiness, year by year, starting from tomorrow. May the best year of your life be your last, may you all start to be happy from tomorrow and then keep being happier and happier, until you're able to experience the happiest. Or just take the happiest and then live like that the rest of your lives, sillies.

but, most of all, may you have a lot of dreams, and may you realize all of them.

Posted 3 years ago #
  10. Avatar Image

Nin

Vegio is so sweet...

One of my cats is awfully scared and hiding in the closet (but it looks cute), and the other is chilling like a mofo as if he wouldn't really mind even if the house got blown up. Might have to do with his diabetes.

Posted 3 years ago #
  11. Ninsheart said:
    Vegio is so sweet...

One of my cats is awfully scared and hiding in the closet (but it looks cute), and the other is chilling like a mofo as if he wouldn't really mind even if the house got blown up. Might have to do with his diabetes.

You got one normal cat and one cat of awesome in your house? Interesting!

Posted 3 years ago #
  12. Vegio you cute italiano! <3

Happy New Year ladies and gentlemen!

I didn't get the pill I should've gotten to my dog so he's going to be scared tonight. I feel bad for him. :I

But I'll be partying with my favorite people of all time and I couldn't wish for anything more awesome than that!

I'll be praying for your success people!

Posted 3 years ago #
  13. wow.... i forgot new year's celebration existed >.> wut i get for staying home too long...... *calls a friend*

Posted 3 years ago #
  14. Happy New Year, Sankaku-kun. Have another insane year! coldcock drypussy says hi too

Posted 3 years ago #
  15. Happy new year to everbody ^^

Posted 3 years ago #
  16. Vegio is Sancom's moe idol.

I'm going out to an Asian fusion restaurant tonight, where they'll have Geisha pole dancers performing every half hour. Afterwards it's a trip back out to my friend's place, where I'll sleep over and attend the all-day DnD campaign the following morning. = 3 =

Posted 3 years ago #
  17. GEISHA POLE DANCERS??? I am so Jelly ; ;

I'm working tonight again. I get to have my face painted and wear crazy 2011 hat and glasses, oh and my raver boots too. I also made extensions. Should be fun! Happy New Years everyone :) Be sure to kiss your special someone at midnight if you want another happy year together.

Posted 3 years ago #
  18. Happy new year to all of you!
    Vegio already said everything that needs to be said here.
    I love all of you guys soooooo much.<3
    You make my life suck much less every day.
    Don't party to hard now. xD

Attachments

1. happy_new_year_sancom.jpg 3 years old
    Posted 3 years ago #
  19. happy new years everyone!

Posted 3 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.