Dream Thread.

1. Yikes. Pantsu-san. Just yikes.

Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  2. Yeah i know, i have quite the dreams sometimes

3. Avatar Image

---

pantsukudasai said:

I think Kudi and Dirty fapped to this story, or may use this story in the future irl

neither

4. pantsukudasai said:

I think Kudi and Dirty fapped to this story, or may use this story in the future irl

both

5. dirtypair said:
    neither

so much disappoint

kudichan said:
    both

so much love

6. I had a dream about buying this huge mansion.
    Some parts of it were very nice but some other parts were kinda run down.
    Apparently I got it pretty cheap or something because it hasn't been lived in for years.
    It belonged to some famous family who stopped using it and the state took it over.

For some reason this guy and his family was staying with me for like two weeks so I decide to fix up an unused part that I haven't really explored much yet.

I check a basement utility/storage area and it's full of Christmas decorations.

next I get the furnace going etc it was very realistic I could even feel the hot air from the vents.

Then I check another part and there's this really nice huge room with fancy furniture etc and go well this is going to be my new bed room.

7. I actually remembered my dream for once.

Bunch of friends who went off to uni were back in town and we were just walking around doing random shit... I can remember keeping my eye out for someone but can't remember who.

Then I ate a lot of food

8. "I had a dream about buying this huge mansion."
    Sounds like you're about to begin a new phase of your life that will be full of new opportunities & possibilities.

"I actually remembered my dream for once."
    Sounds like there's someone you really want to see more than anyone else & you're just drifting aimlessly along hoping this person shows up.

9. And you were hungry.

10. aneko said:
    And you were hungry.

I woke up pretty much starving so yea ^^

11. I had a very fun dream last night.

I was at a bar, it was never established if I worked there or if I was one of the regulars, but the bar tender knew my name and kept joking with me, and I kept calling her a dumb bitch, which she thought was just joking around, but seeing how she was actually Jennifer Aniston I really meant it.

So anyways, I'm with Jennifer Aniston at the bar, there's a small crowd at the bar and then suddenly the crowd starts gasping and whispering. Vladimir Putin walks towards the bar, and asks for a drink called Squished Mushroom Tops, which for some reason Jennifer Aniston didn't know how to make but I did, so I reach behind the bar and bring out some mushrooms, herbs, vodka, ice and glasses. While I squish the tops of the mushrooms and set them on the bottom of the glass, Vladimir Putin starts mixing the vodka with the herbs (it was like mint, tea and other random herbs) and then he pours the drinks and hands me one, complimenting me on how well I prepared the mushrooms and how much of a dumb bitch Jennifer Aniston was (which she still thought was a joke).

As we're drinking I ask Vladimir Putin why he wanted to drink Squished Mushroom Tops, and he said "because that's what you drink after a nuclear attack", which I replied Oooooh I get it! because of the mushroom cloud and you squish your enemies! And he laughed and we kept drinking while the bar emptied in a panic of nukes being launched.

I went out of the bar and decided to take my bicycle instead of my car (for some reason I had both at the bar) and headed home, nukes mushrooming in the distance.

I stopped my bike at an alley that I didn't know, the sun was coming out and it was foggy. The alley was a dead end but ran left to right, and as I'm thinking on going back to find my way, Uncle Phil from The Fresh Prince comes out of his house (in his robe) and asks me which way I need to go. "I live by the refinery" and he gives me directions and a bag of Doritos, I get on my way and thank him for the directions and told him he was my favorite in the show.

Then my alarm went off and I woke up :D

12. pantsukudasai said:
    I had a very fun dream last night.

I was at a bar, it was never established if I worked there or if I was one of the regulars, but the bar tender knew my name and kept joking with me, and I kept calling her a dumb bitch, which she thought was just joking around, but seeing how she was actually Jennifer Aniston I really meant it.

So anyways, I'm with Jennifer Aniston at the bar, there's a small crowd at the bar and then suddenly the crowd starts gasping and whispering. Vladimir Putin walks towards the bar, and asks for a drink called Squished Mushroom Tops, which for some reason Jennifer Aniston didn't know how to make but I did, so I reach behind the bar and bring out some mushrooms, herbs, vodka, ice and glasses. While I squish the tops of the mushrooms and set them on the bottom of the glass, Vladimir Putin starts mixing the vodka with the herbs (it was like mint, tea and other random herbs) and then he pours the drinks and hands me one, complimenting me on how well I prepared the mushrooms and how much of a dumb bitch Jennifer Aniston was (which she still thought was a joke).

As we're drinking I ask Vladimir Putin why he wanted to drink Squished Mushroom Tops, and he said "because that's what you drink after a nuclear attack", which I replied Oooooh I get it! because of the mushroom cloud and you squish your enemies! And he laughed and we kept drinking while the bar emptied in a panic of nukes being launched.

I went out of the bar and decided to take my bicycle instead of my car (for some reason I had both at the bar) and headed home, nukes mushrooming in the distance.

I stopped my bike at an alley that I didn't know, the sun was coming out and it was foggy. The alley was a dead end but ran left to right, and as I'm thinking on going back to find my way, Uncle Phil from The Fresh Prince comes out of his house (in his robe) and asks me which way I need to go. "I live by the refinery" and he gives me directions and a bag of Doritos, I get on my way and thank him for the directions and told him he was my favorite in the show.

Then my alarm went off and I woke up :D

I don't think there is any possibly interpretation for this other than I want the drugs you are on

13. hahahah the sad thing is I dont use drugs, this was actually a pretty regular dream for me, only cooler thanks to Vladimir Putin

14. spacesavage said:

I want the drugs you are on

pantsukudasai said:

Squished Mushroom Tops

15. I've been eating more than usual recently and I dreamed I had flabby arms.

16. go on a diet fatty

17. kudichan said:
    go on a diet fatty

To get that arm flab he'll have to first either get fat or buff then loose it really fast.

On a side note he may gain the power of flight.

18. i keep having dreams of being in a movie theater running away from something

19. No time for dreams these days it seems

20. I had a dream about these three being my minions and helping me do things like troll people and perform experiments.

Reply »

You must log in to post.