Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

Dream Thread.

1. Neat Hedgehog said:
    I dreamed I was telling my mother about the crap I went through with that girl lately (actually, she knows most of it, already). As I got more indifferent about it, and started saying things like "well, we're both better off," the growth in my neck opened up and I started spitting dark, sticky blood. The more I talked, the more blood I coughed up until it became almost a constant flow. I wasn't sure if it was a good thing, like an abscess opening up, or if I was bleeding to death.

mascarpone said:
    My anus was being used to power a toaster... lol, wut?!

Oh the contrast.

Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  2. StefanKinoshita said:

You're clearly gay for toast.

LOL!

pilu said:

Oh the contrast.

Oh god! I'm seeing it...

3. I had a dream about random stuff like working on a sink why I don't know and then walking down a hallway.
    I then meet Sanae Dekomori who had her hair down and she started acting like a pest.
    I walked away but she would just follow me acting weird and annoying like in the show.

Attachments

1. Dekomori.Sanae.full.1380642.jpg 1 year old
  4. I dreamt I was back in college, flunked a course unit and had to retake that. However, a course-mate urged me to also attend all the course units, not just the one I flunked in order to "relive the great experience of college in its entirety".

I also had to look for a new place to live, and one of my teachers pointed me to here sister. Her sister lived in this hut where she kept and worshiped the decaying corpse of their mother. I got out of there and went to tell my teacher about it (who lived in a different place and looked strangely similar to one of my ex-colleagues). Then I woke up.

Interpretation:
    To dream of failure signifies fears of inadequacy and low self-esteem. You are not applying yourself to the fullest potential. Or you are overwhelmed with anxiety and the pressure to excel.

To dream that you are in school signifies feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. It may relate to anxieties about your performance and abilities. If you are still in school and dream about school, then the dream may just be a reflection of your daily life and has no special significance.

Alternatively, a dream that takes place in school may be a metaphor for the lessons that you are learning from your waking life. You may be going through a "spiritual learning" experience.

To see a corpse in your dream represents an aspect of yourself that has died. Or it may mean that you are unexpressive. You have shut yourself down and are dead inside.

mascarpone said:

Sankaku :)

5. I'm surprised you didn't analyze my loli pest dream.

I think Sanae represented my frustration with everyday annoyances.

6. Ask not from others what you can do for yourself.

7. the-envoy said:
    Ask not from others what you can do for yourself.

So no interesting dreams to post today?

8. I get a lot of nightmares about cross dressing.

Failing to smuggle clothing, failing to find the right look, failing to mask my masculine features, failure to convince my friends that it isn't a fetish.

Other times I'm just naturally female in my dreams, and I don't question it until I wake up.

9. I dreamt that I was drying pots with Boss and Mai. Boss was wearing an apron and Mai had shaved her head, but wouldn't tell me why.

10. WHY WOULD I DO THAT

I dreamt of Bebe last night, she was still a readhead ;3;
    We were at a public swimming pool and we were complaining about the amounts of annoying kids there were, lol.
    Before that I was (I think) driving my way there with my boyfriend and Homu in my dad's car. There was a glimpse of Gia I'm sure, but I don't really remember how he related to the whole thing 「(゚ペ)

11. As your uncle, I had to make sure you didn't do anything stupid.

12. Did Homu pee in the pool?

13. It was just Bebe and me in the pool.

Attachments

1. tumblr_mhp5d7w8Ve1qc5wono7_250.gif 1 year old
  14. I had a dream that Kudi was a school bus driver and everyone from sancom was on his bus. He drove us off a mountain. The end. @_____@

15. or

?

Attachments

1. hqdefault.jpg 1 year old
    2. mrs_crabtree.jpg 1 year old
  16. aneko said:

More like this. He was really high on something.

17. ancientalchemist said:
    I had a dream that Kudi was a school bus driver and everyone from sancom was on his bus. He drove us off a mountain. The end. @_____@

This is exactly what would happen!

ancientalchemist said:

More like this. He was really high on something.

Yes

Attachments

1. nchij_e8_p5.gif 1 year old
  18. mascarpone said:

reminded me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ikuA6WfgTO8#!

19. had a trap filled dream last night, it sucked

Attachments

1. oh_yeah.gif 1 year old
  20. pantsukudasai said:
    had a trap filled dream last night, it sucked

Reply »

You must log in to post.