Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

Dream Thread.

1. pinkturtlefart said:

* Kudi actually obligatory straight man (The Smart Man)

This is correct

Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  2. pinkturtlefart said:
    * Aneko actually Vietnamese drug dealer (The Lancer)

Attachments

1. natsuki-my-hime-3103281-640-480.jpg 1 year old
  3. I had a dream about that commercial where a woman reaches into a store display for orange juice and a farmer in a grove hands her a carton of orange juice.
    I look into this shelf filled with juice cartons and see an orange grove on the other side so I go over to that side.
    I decide it would be funny to hand the people reaching into the grove something other than orange juice.
    I was able to teleport so getting random things was no problem.
    So I handed the people reaching in things like live rock lobsters,rats, and tarantulas etc.
    Apparently the grove lead to many many super market shelves as people kept reaching in.
    I could hear the screams on the other side.

4. pinkturtlefart said:
    Hmmm.

* Gia actually moe tsundere (The Hero)
    * Aneko actually Vietnamese drug dealer (The Lancer)
    * Homu actually a cow (The Big Man)
    * Kudi actually obligatory straight man (The Smart Man)
    * PTF actually the only turtle in the group (The Chick)

I figure Kudi would be Tiny the big guy and Homu would be Keyop the little guy.

5. Char said:

I could hear the screams on the other side.

What a very Char dream

6. I almost forgot. Char is the Sixth Ranger.

Attachments

1. green.jpg 1 year old
  7. I just had a micro dream that scared the fuck out of me. I was pulling out of a parking lot and onto the road I use to get home and a car normally passes me in the opposing lane and I look on their windshield and see flashing red and blue lights. I then look in my rearview and a cop is coming up behind me, telling me to pull over.

Im awake now and heart is racing. D;

8. I had a weird dream that I graduated from art school. Also there was some sort of weird transforming parasite that could take over people. And for some reason my grandparents were taking care of it. I really don't remember it well.

9. xichisex said:
    I just had a micro dream that scared the fuck out of me. I was pulling out of a parking lot and onto the road I use to get home and a car normally passes me in the opposing lane and I look on their windshield and see flashing red and blue lights. I then look in my rearview and a cop is coming up behind me, telling me to pull over.

Im awake now and heart is racing. D;

Ichi's worst nightmare involves traffic police. Go figure.

10. I had a weird dream a few days ago about meeting the old HoN group (inc the now riot nome and pudding) at E3. That was fun

11. spacesavage said:
    I had a weird dream a few days ago about meeting the old HoN group (inc the now riot nome and pudding) at E3. That was fun

Were you naked?

12. pinkturtlefart said:

Were you naked?

No. (as far as I am aware)

13. I had a dream last night that I had to sell half my figures for some reason.

14. I had a dream that Pantsu was a Diclonius so I wen to hug the crap out of the kawaii pink haired shoujo, but was sliced up in to bits.

15. pinkturtlefart said:
    I had a dream that Pantsu was delicious

How I read it

16. kudichan said:

How I read it

I didn't say it was a bad dream. *turtlewink

17. pinkturtlefart said:
    I had a dream that Pantsu was a Diclonius so I wen to hug the crap out of the kawaii pink haired shoujo, but was sliced up in to bits.

D: I would never slice you to bits! at least not until after you hug the crap out of my kawaii pink shoujo hair.

Also, I would be totally delicious *winks back*

Wait so I was basically Nana or Nyu? but somehow you knew it was me? Neat!

Anyways, I took a brief nap and dreamed I was watching Mitsudomoe with Hitoha. Basically we were chilling in a couch, eating snacks watching Mitsudomoe and commenting on the series. She was the nice Hitoha rather than the dark Hitoha, it was a very surreal but awesome dream

18. A couple weeks ago I had a very freaky dream about my pet. She came to where I was working, and was shot in a random hold-up before the store closed. Although it wasn't shown, I believe I crushed the shooter's skull with a steel beam I was carrying, and otherwise savagely beat him to death.

I went over to where she was laying on the floor, and found she was playing a song on her phone that she wanted to hear one last time. I called 911, but she bled to death in my arms before the ambulance arrived. I was very sad, but almost happy, because I knew no one could hurt her anymore...

Now yesterday, she dreamed I was out working on my car. Then she got a phone call that I had been stabbed to death by a mugger in the parking lot while working on it at night. She was upset when she woke up, and had to text me when she did. I was still awake, because for the last few hours, I had felt like something bad was happening, so I wouldn't sleep until I heard from her.

...we are awful for each other's dreams, apparently.

19. You're both going to die.

20. Neat Hedgehog said:

Yikes. ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

Watch Another
    I bet you will stop having nightmares about your pet.

Attachments

1. another01.jpg 1 year old

Reply »

You must log in to post.