Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

Dream Thread.

1. Full Title: I realized that we don't have a...Dream Thread.

So I fix this.

Umm...Let's see. I guess you can talk about your different dreams (both meanings of the word are applicable, e.g. Hopes and REM visions.)

Currently dreaming: Journeyed to a house on the hill with my succubus master, fought off evil demons trying to devour the Devil's wife. Saved her, had sex with her, and woke up.

Current aspirations: To move into a new apartment. (Sad ain't it?)

Attachments

1. sleeping-anime-girl[1].jpg 3 years old
    Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  2. bookmarked i shall read this laters (nice thread btw!) ^.^

3. Pretty sure we had one actually. I'm thinking i should just make a group for people to archive threads like this one that will be brought up again and again to have on hant to repost. Hmm i think i shall.

4. i was friends with flandre and she never acted insane around me (weird and impossible i know)

5. I watched both The Vampire Diaries and True Blood before I went to bed and then had a dream where one of my flatmates was a vampire.

6. I had dream that my friend was gay(who I haven't seen in a long time).We met acidentaly the next day and he told me that he likes to put it in the ass his girlfriend,and all of a sudden he said that he has nothing against gay people(few weeks before he said that "all dirty fagots need to die) ...
    Now I am just more suspicious... O.o

7. Sorrior said:
    Pretty sure we had one actually. I'm thinking i should just make a group for people to archive threads like this one that will be brought up again and again to have on hant to repost. Hmm i think i shall.

I'm quite certain we didn't, and if we did, its almost impossible to find. If you can find it I'll give you some spare respect points...

8. StefanKinoshita said:
    I watched both The Vampire Diaries and True Blood before I went to bed and then had a dream where one of my flatmates was a vampire.

Maybe you just want someone to suck on your neck...lol

9. Neko_musume said:

I'm quite certain we didn't, and if we did, its almost impossible to find. If you can find it I'll give you some spare respect points...

The search engine dosn't go back to liek 5 months ago. So yeah it was before your time. I'll need to go trough and archive. Oh and anyone who wants to help i've mad e agroup called The Archivists at least for now and it's to keep topics that recurr often in one area for us to post the originals or close to them. It's privatebut if you want in just request an invite.

10. my dream last night was really......corny >.< (so no laughing!!)

ok well apparently, my dream was that i was the reincarnation of a samurai and apparently i went out in search of my lost sword in which.....i had lost. but i had an epic adventure! >w< (i also fought a zilla-sized squid! but no tentacle-wait, no the guy i was with was raped nevermind ^///^)

11. raichu said:
    my dream last night was really......corny >.< (so no laughing!!)

ok well apparently, my dream was that i was the reincarnation of a samurai and apparently i went out in search of my lost sword in which.....i had lost. but i had an epic adventure! >w< (i also fought a zilla-sized squid! but no tentacle-wait, no the guy i was with was raped nevermind ^///^)

same here.

12. soupr said:

same here.

really?!! wowzers!!

13. soupr said:

same here.

Excuse me but are you guys in some kind of relationship?

14. poyohebat said:

Excuse me but are you guys in some kind of relationship?

O///O relationship? oh no sir, or ma'am? um uh we just happen to have similar dreams? idk im single thats all ^^

15. Dream 3 days Ago.
    I Was Dreaming of Myself Dreaming Inside a Dream.
    and the Me in a Dream Was dreaming About People with Infinity Symbols for Heads and The Side of the torso's.

The Dream Me was Terrified that While dreaming i couldn't open my eyes, My Entire body has shaking Significantly.
    After a While i'm aware of myself dreaming, i feel the effect of by body shaking tremendously, except in real life it's not, my heart rate is just erratic.
    I Still can't open my eyes because im terrified
    and the real me is trying to rationalize the fear,
    They're Just People heads the Shape of an infinity symbol and Body with the same. They weren't doing anything, so it was strange that i was terrified by it.

After a few mins the dream fades and i'm passed out again.

Funny stuff.

16. I was fighting Brock in a pokemon card game battle in some random neighborhood. Funny, since I don't know how to play the card game.

17. Vicious said:
    Dream 3 days Ago.
    I Was Dreaming of Myself Dreaming Inside a Dream.
    and the Me in a Dream Was dreaming About People with Infinity Symbols for Heads and The Side of the torso's.

The Dream Me was Terrified that While dreaming i couldn't open my eyes, My Entire body has shaking Significantly.
    After a While i'm aware of myself dreaming, i feel the effect of by body shaking tremendously, except in real life it's not, my heart rate is just erratic.
    I Still can't open my eyes because im terrified
    and the real me is trying to rationalize the fear,
    They're Just People heads the Shape of an infinity symbol and Body with the same. They weren't doing anything, so it was strange that i was terrified by it.

After a few mins the dream fades and i'm passed out again.

Funny stuff.

O.O oh dear!! do you want a hug??? *hugs*

18. Lol you can hug the dream me, i have no fear....
    especially of people without heads but instead math symbols.

makes no sense.

Rofl what did brock Look like? or was it in 2-d? You Dream in 2 dimensions?xD

19. Vicious said:
    Lol you can hug the dream me, i have no fear....
    especially of people without heads but instead math symbols.

makes no sense.

Rofl what did brock Look like? or was it in 2-d? You Dream in 2 dimensions?xD

not me! i have a special head! my normal one!! hahahaha and i will hug your dreamself....i just dont know what you would look like but yea! ill hug my pillow and pretend its you! ^.^

20. =3 so cute.

Reply »

You must log in to post.