Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate‘s soon to be released quintillionth DLC fighter Marie Rose is already due for some adorable ero-cosplay DLC, allowing players to dress the barely legal Swedish gothic lolita in traditional costume staples such the ever-popular JS school uniform, gym uniform, and cheerleader, among other outfits to fit any fighting occasion.
The imminent release of Motto! Sonicomi onto the not-so moribund PS3 sees the final crop of bra-busting “D” rated previews burst into view, providing even more generously animated Super Sonico action than the anime.
- Anonymous commented on March 11, 2014 09:35
Lol so this NEW be reality: "NITROPLUS SOLD TO ILLUSION", now the pet of Nitro be the pet of the adult 3d game company....... More
- Anonymous commented on March 10, 2014 19:17
But would Miku ever cosplay as Sonico? That's the question. I doubt she'd return the gesture of support!... More
Sony is boasting of over 6 million PlayStation 4s sold, with the Japanese launch now having made it to 370,000, with 13.7 million games sold, to an estimated total of some 3.5 million for the Xbox One.
The ever increasing popularity of moe anthropomorphized battleship game Kantai Collection has roused further interest in otaku, leading them on a journey to the Maizuru Naval Arsenal Shipyard where Shimakaze‘s impressively equivalent WWII battleship was constructed.
- Anonymous commented on March 12, 2014 00:35
Plausible but not this time.. The KanColle Graveyard Area is still reeling from the havoc caused by Haiyan. The Last thing people there would like to see are hardcore Otaku searching for the Wrecks of... More
- Anonymous commented on March 12, 2014 00:32
You are shit.... More
Japanese researchers have finally discovered an acceptable use for VR in general, and the Oculus Rift in particular, enabling lonely otaku everywhere to sleep next to a virtual girl – in this case holographic princess Hatsune Miku herself.
- Anonymous commented on March 27, 2014 11:03
Japanese are a sad crowd. They only find crappy applications to useful technology and produce nothing useful by themselves.... More
- Anonymous commented on March 25, 2014 13:31
This has opened up the perfect solution: put the device on those lonely otaku, and put it on sex videos--after which, have them use a "custom" onahole which is actually just a girl stuck in... More
Notorious for its inhuman proportions, the highly controversial and strikingly sexy PS3 game Dragon’s Crown has roused the attention of a human in the form of Nonsummerjack, conjuring up a cosplay depicting the Amazon‘s gorgeously buxom beauty in full “3D” – though without the thighs of legend.
Tokyo-based former Magic: The Gathering card trading emporium and world’s largest BitCoin crypto-currency exchange Mt Gox has finally declared bankruptcy after losing 500 million dollars of BTC and pretending it was solvent for the better part of a year.
- Anonymous commented on March 6, 2014 10:58
Alot of valuable metals such as gold, platinum, silver, and copper are used in making computer and other electrical components. Some rare gems are used to make high end speakers and headphones. As... More
- Anonymous commented on March 4, 2014 12:10
At least MTG cards are still worth something.... More
Sony’s decision to throw Japan under the bus in order to focus on western markets looks to have proven as shrewd as it looked – despite what is by PlayStation standards a damp squib of a launch in Japan, it has managed to shift 320,000 consoles in 2 days.
- Chen-04 commented on March 8, 2014 22:40
They're perspective is something like "Fuck, Japanese gamers don't buy our shit anymore." Or, to save face, "Japanese don't matter anymore anyway."... More
- Anonymous commented on March 3, 2014 04:52
Vanquish and Binary Domain, a couple of the best shooters out there are JAPANESE...... More
Ersatz K-pop band Nylon Pink’s recently released cover of Final Fantasy X-2′s intro song “Real Emotion” has been attracting opprobrium from Final Fantasy diehards for blaspheming against a beloved classic – an unsurprising outcome considering the quality of most American interpretations of Japanese content – or alternatively, the hostile reception it inevitably faces from fans…
- Anonymous commented on March 29, 2014 14:59
and furthermore, I don't want to sound sexist but the only people I have met that like to verbally bash this game are males who are embarrassed that their FFX turned into a girly diva... More
- Anonymous commented on March 29, 2014 14:46
really? It's my favorite game ever.. I've spent over 200 hours on multiple save files of that game. I didn't even beat Final Fantasy X before doing so.. and I even bought the strategy guide..and... More
In what has been decried by more traditional fans as yet another overbearing attempt to expand their audience to include the fairer sex, Namco Bandai has unveiled yet another game in its Idolm@ster Mobage line entitled “Idolmaster SideM” – likely bound to open old wounds with the seething otaku hordes still moaning about Idolmaster 2′s former fiasco.
Update: And now the PV is out…
- Anonymous commented on March 14, 2014 15:02
I'm trying to look at this completely objectively. On one hand, I see absolutely no problem with women getting fan service geared towards them. It only benefits the anime industry in the long... More
- Anonymous commented on February 26, 2014 13:13
Now let's get all the male Idolmaster character with all the female Idolmaster characters, and watch the world burn HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AAAAAAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... More
Upcoming sex ‘em up To Love-Ru Darkness Battle Ecstasy has finally revealed how it intends to take advantage of the PSV’s touch panel – in the form of TTT (“Trouble Touch Time”) and its “lucky sukebe gauge”…
Astoundingly popular desperate romance simulator Love Plus has received news of another soon to be rampant title in the franchise, cleverly named “Love Plus+” and featuring the by now rather well traveled trio of girls who graced the previous titles.
- Kenzen Robo Far From Healthy
- A-1 Pictures "Killed Animator" with 600 Hour Month
- Top 15 Spring 2014 Anime Premiers
- Excessively Hot Love Saotome Shana Ero-Cosplay
- Seikoku no Dragonar Rampant Exhibitionism Anime
- To Love-Ru Darkness Sucks Hard
- No Game No Life Bouncy Bathing Anime
- Hollywood's All You Need Is Kill "May Not Be Bad"
- Kenzen Robo Relentlessly Sexy Mecha Mayhem
- Seikoku no Dragonar Totally Tentacular
- Nude Nadeko Ero-Cosplay by Miyu
- Queens Blade Vanquished Queens "Borderline Hentai"
- Seditiously Sexy Natalia "So Cute They Are Arresting Her!"
- Maken-Ki 2 BD Hugely Uncensored
- Attorney General Natalia "Delighted" By Moe Art
- Kenzen Robo Sex-Charged Mecha Anime
- Public Penis Riding "The Shame of Japan"
- Kenzen Robo Far From Healthy
- Pupa BD Showcased In All Its Gorified Glory
- School Milk Banned "For Destroying Japanese Culture"
- Saotome Love Titillatingly Tiny Taiga Ero-Cosplay
- Top 20 Anime of Winter 2014, According to Sony
- April Fools' with Eroge Developers
- Highschool DxD NEWly Uncensored
- Anime Japan 2014 Cosplay Quite Ravishing
Recent Game Posts
- Anonymous on April 23, 2014 14:16
Koukou Rettousei Bares All
- Me and my friend are reading the manga and the Novel, and that Imouto is actually devilishly cunning. I think she is his only real threat,... More
- Anonymous on April 23, 2014 14:12
Pink Pineapple Oppai Mousepad “Most Realistic Ever”
- Nice Idea but I see a few flaws, I'm a gamer, I dunno if I would click as fast as I would want to XD Not... More
- Anonymous on April 23, 2014 14:08
Gaworare Mecha Moe Anime
- I expected a typical gag with the robot girl, but the fast and sudden head roll caught me by surprise ho hard I woke up... More
- Anonymous on April 23, 2014 13:49
Detroit Maid Cafe Stuns Japanese
- Maid cafes are stupid in general. I've seen pics of Japanese maids and they don't look any cuter. “Japanese culture has been misinterpreted somehow here.” I must... More
- Daniel Park on April 23, 2014 13:34
Excessively Hot Love Saotome Shana Ero-Cosplay
- I see what you did there...... More
- Daniel Park on April 23, 2014 13:33
Pink Pineapple Oppai Mousepad “Most Realistic Ever”
- love the music on that video... More