Pure Shironeko Figure

Pure-White-Kuroneko-Figure-8

Ever popular gothic lolita Kuroneko of Ore no Imouto has yet another figure ready for release, albeit capturing her lesser seen yet much appreciated white summery attire and standing as a testament to her absolute purity and innocence; the 24cm figure by Pulchra will grace stores this November, unless Kuroneko faces yet another somber wardrobe decimating break-up.

Pure-White-Kuroneko-Figure-1

Pure-White-Kuroneko-Figure-2

Pure-White-Kuroneko-Figure-3

Pure-White-Kuroneko-Figure-4

Pure-White-Kuroneko-Figure-5

Pure-White-Kuroneko-Figure-6

Pure-White-Kuroneko-Figure-7

Pure-White-Kuroneko-Figure-8

Pure-White-Kuroneko-Figure-9

Pure-White-Kuroneko-Figure-10

Shironeko can be pre-ordered now.

19:32 19/04/2014 # ! Good (+0.6)

KURONEKO FOREVER

00:22 20/04/2014 # ! Good (+0.6)

We're told Kirino excels at everything: looks, smarts, physical fitness. Yet all we can see is a mean, unreflective brat doing stupid things. You can be an otaku without being retarded. So she has a crush on her brother? When did that become a reason to basically bitch nonstop at everyone unfortunate enough to be next to her?

Kuroneko on the other hand is composed, kind and gracious. She looks after her sisters, sews her own cosplay outfits, and has the courage to speak her feelings. Kirino is a spoiled child who spends her time splurging with easy money she makes with no effort. Never done a single thing for anybody but herself. Everybody around has to consent to her silly whims.

03:11 20/04/2014 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

The fact that he chose Kirino over Kurnoneko is going to greatly diminish his contribution to the gene pool.

15:57 23/04/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

They probably realize what their father is like anyway.

16:15 23/04/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Fatigue and the necessity to build herself up. Look at Kyosuke and Ayase, who share some of the experience she accumulates in three (school included) of her habitats. During the course of the two seasons he abandons his suave, worldly and tolerant conduct and becomes a steadfast, intimidated and vulnerable collection of automatisms. Ayase is a net exporter of crippling order. Kuroneko all the while is all about itineraries, so something is getting to her as well. Saori puzzles and gets puzzled. These kids are all immensely tired.

Comment by Chris
    12:55 20/04/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

No socks needed this time around.

Comment by aoitoriko
    02:00 20/04/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

This figure really strikes a chord with me. Kuroneko in
    that sundress and floppy hat is really the picture
    of femininity. Much more than that cranky spoiled
    bitch Kirino.
    I must have this for my bookcase and I've got time to save up for this one so I don't have to piss off the landlord.

10:11 20/04/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

This figure is pretty cute, but if you really want to see the picture of femininity, take a look at this one:
    http://makai-doki.cutegirl.jp/makai_doki%20gallery/gallery4/81kuroneko/81kuroneko.html [http://makai-doki.cutegirl.jp/makai_doki gallery/gallery4/81kuroneko/81kuroneko.html]

Comment by aoitoriko
    02:41 21/04/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Thanks! Very very cute figures and great site.
    Now all I have to do is win the lottery and
    I can bid on them all!

20:44 19/04/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm not impressed by this one.

13:48 20/04/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Neither do I.

Too plain, no details. Looks even like a chinese copy.

Comment by alex
    22:52 19/04/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

Me encantó

23:24 19/04/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

I really like this figure, and many others that have come out from the OreImo anime... and I won't buy a single one of them. I just can't.

Every time I see one of these, I flashback to that hideous ending of season two. And it pisses me off all over again. I'm not buying a figure that will remind me, yet again.

Yeah, yeah, I know most of you will say I'm overreacting -- and I am! I know it! But they still ain't getting my money, because of it.

03:12 20/04/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

The ending was terrible, absolutely terrible with no redeeming aspects. Thats why I often prefer doujins and fanfics over canonical endings.