Nokome Gender Swap Anime

Nokome-Episode2-animated-image-6

Nokome-Episode2-animated-image-8

Nokome-Episode2-animated-image-2

Underdog anime Nokome persists in its plea for attention with some raunchy additions to its recent second episode, the highlight being the temporary reassignment of the male protagonist’s sex…

Nokome-Episode2-1

Nokome-Episode2-animated-image-9

Nokome-Episode2-animated-image-10

Nokome-Episode2-animated-image-11

Nokome-Episode2-animated-image-12

Nokome-Episode2-animated-image-13

Nokome-Episode2-animated-image-14

10:50 17/10/2013 # ! Good (+0.6)

He was even granted a great rack.

04:16 19/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

We may never know if the field was full or plowed bare, though.

Comment by Falos
    10:04 17/10/2013 # ! Good (+0.4)

"You wake up with the body of a girl. What do you do?"

"Is the body still warm?"

Of course, everyone knows the serious answer is "Masturbate furiously."

11:24 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

The recent Maken-ki! OVA demonstrated this quite convincingly.

18:26 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Me

- jump around to see my new boobs bouncing

- buy some maid cloth/S&M cloth plus whip/swimming suit, and try it on

- buy dildo and vibrator

- take a picture so I savor it later (only if I look different than my original self or simply it is a body swap with some girl) if I turn normal afterward.

22:22 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

jump around to see my new boobs bouncing

That's a very painful experience in real life.

23:28 17/10/2013 # ! Drivel (-0.8)

all the homo

Comment by Assassinister
    10:30 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Try experimenting with hot or cold water.

10:01 17/10/2013 # ! Good (+0.3)

It'd probably be fun to be able to turn into a woman. You could be a lesbian. You could eat out or just enjoy a nice spread at home.

22:05 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

I imagine it's one of those things that is a lot more interesting on paper.

22:15 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Dunno, you might be wrong about that. At least the sex is MUCH more interesting.

05:43 18/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

^ This guy has some of the greatest reading comprehension skills I have ever seen. Give him a sticker, immediately.

05:25 18/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

It's impossible to know that. You can't know how sex feels for the other gender.

05:32 18/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

@01:54 Nothing to justify. I have no interest in dicks whatsoever (not even my own you could say). I just wanna eat pussy. But I want be eaten too. The world isn't as easy and clear-cut as you think.

@05:25 You can't know how exactly it feels, that's right. But you must be blind if you can't recognize the difference in quality from the amount of clues available, both scientific and anecdotal.

01:54 18/10/2013 # ! Drivel (-0.8)

Listen, if you wanna just suck dick, go suck some dick. You don't need to justify it with us.

I wish all the MRA idiots could turn into a woman for a day and see how utterly wrong they are about how 'easy' it is to be a woman.

11:20 17/10/2013 # ! Good (+0.5)

give him a break, all he wanted was to enjoy the pleasures of female orgasm... it doesn't have anything to do with life being easy or not.

14:15 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Anon @11:29
    I don't think the lesbian girls are really girls at all... They're guys pretending to be girls, just like you.

05:46 18/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

With all honesty, if half of the men in the world turned into decent looking women out of nowhere; it'd be nervewracking for every other guy because if a girl is actually easy to relate to and cool, chances are; she was probably a guy at one point. That'd be a homophobic nightmare, lmao.

13:26 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

...Just what are you?

12:50 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Us men, come out of a woman.

We spend countless hours, thoughts, and lives too think about how to get back inside where we are born... without any "excuses" of rejection attached.

Not to mention.
    This world is bias too women.

If a mass murder accident happens.... they will say "The firefighters died in a horrible blaze."

BUT if a Woman fire fighter was present at the same accident whom died as well.
    The media would say "A female firefighter, died a hero among her several co-workers."

Why Women/Children have a dramatic effect on MAKING 'Mobs' of onslaughts of dumb informational zombies everywhere to promote their after products... "Ads/Marketing"

This world sucks.. in general. This is the same as men trying to find a decent 3d flesh woman. See us for our flaws, at least we know where we stand. We dont have to put freaking mud and dirt on our face to hide our true images.

Hate women who put on makeup. I don't talk to them nor do business with women anymore.

I never tip waitresses anymore.
    I'll split my check at a party of 5+ at gatherings and pay for my own meal and not TIP the waitress if she's present.

If it was a male Waiter, I will not split my check, that hard working man has a goal.

I know its not for makeup/stupid fashion at least.

Men, need more money to have a happier life once again... Stop passing your money to women.

Watch the world change back to the way it USE to be. One step at a time.

11:29 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

At least online it is much easier for a girl to get a girl than for a guy get a girl. At least I get much more advances from lesbians when I play as a girl than from girls when I play as a guy even if I talk he same way.

15:28 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

@14:15 nope, really girls. I don't remember having guys pretending to be girls hitting on me when I was playing as a girl. But I already went on naughty talk with a loli knowing that the user is a guy, but this time I was as a boy.

10:53 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.1)

Norah Vincent lived as a man in a 18 months experiment. Vincent asserts that, since the experiment, she has never been more glad to be female.

Being a man is much harder than you think.

12:00 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

You can read here in more details.

Really interesting to read.

01:50 18/10/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

@21:45 read it before judge, she is a butch lesbian infiltrated in male society. And her problems weren't the ones you are thinking. She realized how men are expected to carry the world in their hands, how men are vulnerable in dates and much power women actually have over men.

01:27 18/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

@21:45 read before judge, she is a butch lesbian infiltraded in the male world and she found out differences like how dating a woman as a lesbian is totally different from dating a woman as a man.

"If you have never been sexually attracted to women, you will never quite understand the monumental power of female sexuality, except by proxy or in theory, nor will you quite know the immense advantage it gives us over men. Dating women as a man was a lesson in female power, and it made me, of all things, into a momentary misogynist, which I suppose was the best indicator that my experiment had worked. I saw my own sex from the other side, and I disliked women irrationally for a while because of it. I disliked their superiority, their accusatory smiles, their entitlement to choose or dash me with a fingertip, an execution so lazy, so effortless, it made the defeats and even the successes unbearably humiliating. Typical male power feels by comparison like a blunt instrument, its salvos and field strategies laughably remedial next to the damage a woman can do with a single cutting word: no."

21:45 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Of course a woman pretending to be a man will have all kinds of problems in her daily life. Of course living as the opposite gender is harder than living as your own. This is so trivial it's ridiculous. What exactly is this supposed to prove? Anon 11:17 is right on the money; this is bullcrap.

05:45 18/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

@01:50 I did read it. Makes no difference. You're suddenly expected to assume a role you're not used to fulfilling. Men living as a women would experience similar problems, just of an opposite nature. I've never felt I had it hard being expected to take the lead in any situation in life. In fact I enjoy it. Any true man would. She might not be as butch as she thinks.

And lol at the last two points, spoken like a true pussy-whipped beta.

What a load of bull.

13:11 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

I'd like to switch, too.

That way I can be cute. :D

01:21 18/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

you're borderline now, dude.

09:15 18/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

borderline can mean a lot... i guess in this case its meaned as: borderline insane

06:38 18/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

borderline what?

12:42 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

It's easier than being a guy!

10:49 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

No one thinks it's easy.

Would be a nice change sometimes though.

Comment by PirateKing
    12:59 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

It is *very* easy. Unless you're ugly and/or utterly unlikable...

you must be a very ugly woman lol

15:12 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

how come Ranma 1/2 anime didn't get a better ending like in a manga.It's been years and it's classic gender-bending(sometimes raunchy)comedy,i wish it deserves to have a proper ending.

22:11 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

In Ranma it was done mostly for the comedy factor through. The protagonist was extremely put off by the idea of him in girl form getting it on with Akane.

17:18 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I see a girl who can go 'gaoooh' when she acts like a puppy and a warm banana. I wouldn't normally eat a warm banana but those 2 banana heaters would make it taste, and feel much better than a cold one.

Comment by Benoist
    19:08 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

male protagonist growing a pair : "you're doing it wrong !"

19:58 17/10/2013 # ! Good (+0.6)

He couldn't find a boyfriend-free girl, so he _became_ one.

11:14 17/10/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.1)

Unless yuri don't give a fuck. Seriously though. WHEN YOU GENDERSWAP A MALE, ESPECIALLY A PERVERTED MALE LIKE THIS ONE, IT IS YOUR DIVINE DUTY TO GIVE THE AUDIENCE SOME YURI! IT'S PRACTICALLY A LAW! EVEN THOUGH, NOBODY DOES THIS, THEY SHOULD!

16:21 21/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

i am all against force full gender swap.

there should be more hints about genderswapping really. i thought that t hing doesnt exist.....

now i am shocked for my live because i dont know which genderswap to watch next to have the RIGHT swap

18:56 21/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

i repeat. I THOUGHT GENDERSWAP DOES NOT EXIST.

that this IS AN IMPLICATION TO SOMEHOW TO FUCKING TRANSLATE GENDERSWAP ON EVERY ERA IS EXPEXTED JAPAN.

Comment by Satonaka
    03:26 18/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

I thought DogxScissors was bad but this show is a whole new lvl of fail.

It has to resort to such cheap tactics at the lack of a story by filling it with 'plot'

It's a tie now between this and DxS for Worst show of the year, place your bets people :O

Comment by Olba
    04:21 18/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

In terms of plot, there are worse shows out there. Like pretty much every single slice of life ever. What the hell is the plot of Lucky Star?

Personally, I am just hoping that this show doesn't devolve into a setting where they abuse the crap out of the Absolute Choice to give out endless fanservice.

As for Dog x Scissors, the setting itself (presumably the protagonist dies if that book is ever finished) means that any progress in that direction is unlikely. Granted, some of the shonen battle stuff was kinda awkward. I just hoped that they would've spent more time exploring how screwed up you would be if you suddenly turned into a dog.

15:37 20/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

These girls are exactly like dxd ones.

16:36 21/10/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

dxd are a lot mature on the annoying domaninant side tho