High School DxD Rias Gremory Pole Dancer Figure

high-school-dxd-rias-gremory-pole-dancing-figure-by-katsuaki-nemoto-6

The newest figure to come from harem king anime High School DxD takes the form of sexy demoness Rias Gremory, cast in poledancer guise from the infamous ending of the first season, and slated for release this November, from Kaitendo.

high-school-dxd-rias-gremory-pole-dancing-figure-by-katsuaki-nemoto-1

high-school-dxd-rias-gremory-pole-dancing-figure-by-katsuaki-nemoto-2

high-school-dxd-rias-gremory-pole-dancing-figure-by-katsuaki-nemoto-3

high-school-dxd-rias-gremory-pole-dancing-figure-by-katsuaki-nemoto-4

high-school-dxd-rias-gremory-pole-dancing-figure-by-katsuaki-nemoto-5

high-school-dxd-rias-gremory-pole-dancing-figure-by-katsuaki-nemoto-6

high-school-dxd-rias-gremory-pole-dancing-figure-by-katsuaki-nemoto-7

Pole dancer Rias is available for pre-order now.