Top 25 Anime Girls Love & Guys Hate

uta-no-prince-sama-official-art

With anime for fujoshi on the rise, fans found it necessary to create this ranking of the anime most loved by the fairer sex, but fore whatever reasons widely loathed or at least studiously ignored by most males.

The ranking:

1. Uta no Prince-sama – Maji Love 2000%

2. Project K

3. Kuroko’s Basketball

4. The Prince of Tennis

5. Black Butler

6. Hakuoki

7. Hetalia Axis Powers

8. Gintama

9. Starry Sky

10. Sengoku Basara

11. Durarara!

12. Miracle Train

13. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

14. Daily Lives of High School Boys

15. Inazuma Eleven

16. Magi

17. AMNESIA

18. TIGER&BUNNY

19. Blue Exorcist

20. Togainu no Chi

21. Code Geass – Lelouch of the Rebellion

22. Saiyuki RELOAD

23. Detective Conan

24. Karneval

25. Natsume’s Book of Friends

11:58 21/05/2013 # ! Good (+0.8)

what i hate about sankaku is that they never put pictures on their list(sometimes they do, but rarely), why not put pictures? it wouldn't just make the list more interesting but it would remind me of characters that i might not recognized by name.

12:41 21/05/2013 # ! Good (+0.7)

Searching for pictures to add would require some effort. It is much easier to just paste the results of random online polls. As long as that is enough to get people to come and complain about the shitty quality of the list they will get their ad revenue.

12:45 21/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

lol, we're helping to perpetuate the shit we're complaining about...

I don't even think our comments are ever read, so our complaints won't even be looked at. We're gonna keep getting lists like this forever. Lists are the new Idol galleries. I've never felt like I've been part of a bigger waste of time than this before...

15:41 22/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

@Akihito - That's kind of you, lol, but I meant Artfact or someone else who may be helping to run this blog.

Comment by Akihito
    01:56 22/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Sorry, but I read them.

Comment by Indra EMC
    11:19 21/05/2013 # ! Good (+0.6)

Hmm, i didn't hate Code Geass and Conan.

other than that ? shitty anime.

12:05 21/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

They ran out of fujoshi anime. But yes, these two are shitty too...

11:41 21/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

and youve watched everything on the list have you?

My gf is a raging fujoshi so i do HAVE seen all of those, and there are plenty of good series in that list like Magi, Natsume, Kuroko, Blue exorcist, sure the more fujoshi oriented ones like Karneval and Utapri are borderline unwatchable, but for every bishonen/shonen ai/yaoi she makes me watch with her i make her watch a hentai with me wich had lead to some very GOOD moments if you know what i mean

06:06 30/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Oh, shit... literally.

01:54 22/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't get it...

Comment by Arisu
    10:08 25/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, depends on what hentai lol. I actually made my bf watch Night Shift Nurses with me

19:09 21/05/2013 # ! Drivel (-0.8)

You didn't hate Gayass, but say the rest (other than one) are shitty? Real great taste you've got there.

12:56 21/05/2013 # ! Good (+0.6)

how can anybody hate natsume's book of friends?

Comment by Tex_Arcana
    16:30 21/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

If it's any consolation, relatively few people did.

Not necessarily my taste, but not worth hating, IMO.

Comment by Akihito
    02:04 22/05/2013 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

Natsume is the number 25, so I guess that the little amount of hatred is basically due to the fujoshi slashing the male characters of a shoujo anime that, for once could be ohterwise liked by males.

22:04 21/05/2013 # ! Good (+0.6)

I'm a girl and I hate utapri with every single fibre of my being.

04:59 22/05/2013 # ! Good (+0.5)

Who in their right mind, man or woman, would hate Gintama!!??

10:19 21/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Shittiest and most worthless list SanCom has posted here.

10:23 21/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

anime list for fujoshi = automatic shit list.

same goes for anime list for fanboys = shitty perverted, ecchi, pantyshots and boobs.

07:47 22/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

07:46 22/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

@22:45 - are you fucking kidding? Pretty much every list around here besides this one is usually dominated by stuff like moe, lolis, or slice of life.. where do you see list full of stuff like Queen's Blade, Manyuu, Seikon no Qwaser, Kanokon, Highschool of the Dead, etc? btw, my girlfriend has been liking most of these ecchi anime since before I even met her, lol...

seconded

11:38 21/05/2013 # ! Drivel (-1.0)

But you can call it the top 25 list for fujoshi and at the same time the bottom 25 list for... otaku, right?

Actually this list is the truth.

Eh, SanCom does much worse on a normal basis. BUt I don't know why Tiger and Bunny is on this list, I thought it was fabulous. I didn't gravitate to it when it first came out, but after the series had finished I gave it a shot and watched it all the way through without stopping. And Saiyuki is a guilty pleasure for me, oddly enough. XD

15:29 21/05/2013 # ! Good (+0.6)

Tiger and Bunny is on this list because all the fangirls claim that there is yaoi sexual tension between Wild Tiger and Barnaby. And can you blame them, I mean, Wild Tiger's nickname for Barnaby is "Bunny."

19:38 21/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

As Voltaire said, "I may not agree with how they ship." Before he was mobbed to death in the naval cross fire.

18:31 21/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Great. Now some fujiyoshi is downvoting me...

15:48 21/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

.... the series is great, Tiger and Bunny I mean, but this yaoi-ing pairing fujiyoshi made up is ruining it.

Comment by HouseLife
    16:12 21/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

It's not ruining it at all. This yet again is the same bullshit as with games. The series have nothing wrong with them. Only the fans. Nobody deserves to have their worthless opinions heard when they dislike a series because of the overzealous fans of that series, in either direction. Intense love and intense hate leading to mindlessness has nothing whatsoever to do with the show itself.

13:16 21/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Where Initial D? INTIALLLL DD!

21:34 21/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Tiger and Bunny has a grown men calling another grown man 'Bunny-chan', who carries him princess style, cries when he thinks he wont get to taste his home-cooking, and their relationship is desribed by the staff as being 'more than friends and less than lovers'. This is hardly 'fujoshi projection', the gay subtext is practically in your face. And its great. Go fap to Blue Rose if it scares you that much.

Comment by Akihito
    08:01 24/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Thank you for your valuable information. Now I know that I don't need to waste my time with T&B.

23:27 22/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

@21:34
    And military instructors love calling their underlings "ladies", despite the fact that many of them are perfectly straight. It's a matter of establishing social hierarchy, not sexual attraction.

BL manga social dynamics are not particularly realistic.

12:07 21/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Ummm... my girlfriend loves:

Kenichi
    Highschool of the Dead
    Seikon no Qwaser
    Sailor Moon
    Evangelion
    Saber Marionette J
    Highschool DxD

Why aren't any of those on this list...? Especially Sailor Moon?

Comment by Busy
    12:14 22/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Because the list is about fujoshi, not normal anime watching girls.

15:46 22/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Then it makes me wonder how the poll's data is collected. I don't know how animebiglobe runs it's site and does it's polls, but it seems difficult to make sure only girls are voting on the poll, let alone a specific kind of girl (fujoshi).

If this poll was done one female anime watchers in general, then there would be a lot more variety, I'd think. In fact, it wouldn't look too much different than a poll done on anime fans in general. Good anime is good anime, regardless of which sex it (apparently) caters to. I know tons of girls who love Eva, for example.

10:48 22/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Wow, I tried posting this twice yesterday, and it only shows up now...?

22:34 22/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I'm female but I CANNOT stand UtaPri.

I can't even finish 10 minutes of episode one of the first season.

Also Kuroko.

Comment by Ota-Kool
    10:08 21/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Add Vampire Knight and Ouran High School Host Club.

Comment by Rokudaime
    17:49 22/05/2013 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

'ey! Leave Ouran out of this, that series is hilarious! :P (I'm a straight male btw)

15:21 22/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Surprised Black Butler didn't get #1, and there is literally nothing in there I can think of that would appeal to straight guys.

10:33 21/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Seems pretty accurate... currently courting a fujoshi, and her favorite show seems to be K while she's currently obsessing over Uta no Prince-sama.

11:13 21/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Courting a fujoshi? Are you 8usure* you want to bark up that tree???

I once thought like him. How foolish I was. It's Just Not Worth It.

12:47 21/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Ummm... my girlfriend loves Kenichi, Highschool of the Dead, Seikon no Qwaser, Sailor Moon, Evangelion, Saber Marionette J, and Highschool DxD. Why aren't any of those on this list...? Especially Sailor Moon?

"Duplicate comment detected; it looks as though you’ve already said that!"

10:57 22/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Isn't it wonderful that you post the same thing two or three times because the comment never shows up the first few times, only to have them all show up eventually? Seriously... wtf?

14:55 21/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Top 5 is true