aku-no-hana-5-1

aku-no-hana-5-2

Aku no Hana least forgiveable aspect of all may be how good it is – with scores of tsundere viewers complaining about being entertained by a title which would be much easier to dismiss were its content as bad as the animation…

aku-no-hana-5-3

aku-no-hana-5-55

aku-no-hana-5-56

aku-no-hana-5-57

aku-no-hana-5-58

aku-no-hana-5-59

aku-no-hana-5-60

All the controversy does not seem to have stopped anyone watching it:

“I couldn’t stop laughing at her tailing him like that…”

“My sides ache. I want to punch Nakamura. And I want to punch myself for being thankful for this.”

“So this is a gag anime after all?”

“Nakamura was super-cute when she did that stuff in the original, but now she’s just creepy…”

“This was great, but they are dragging it out a bit.”

“This was the best episode yet!”

“I don’t get a second-hand book as a gift on a date though…”

“I’m not sure the original manga was intended to portray them in quite this way.”

“Everyone is just desperate to see more of Nakamura’s eccentricities…”

Comment by WEL
    01:45 06/05/2013 # ! Quality (+0.8)

if only it didn't look so ugly I would have given this show a chance because it actually looks very interesting. But I just can't put my eyes through such a torture because yeah, I'm just shallow like that. ;__;

Comment by Yuri-Hime
    02:33 06/05/2013 # ! Quality (+0.8)

I agree if the anime didn't look like the way it does I would seriously give it a chance. Cause the manga is rather good so far and I can't blame you for being shallow on this one cause am just has guilty.

02:44 06/05/2013 # ! Good (+0.7)

Just read the manga like normal ppl and not deal with eye cancer. They just copy & pasted the plot anyway.

22:53 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

The manga gives off a totally different feeling from the anime.

Comment by Taylor

I don't expect people who can't get though a good story because it isn't pretty enough...to be the type of people to read anything even if its manga.

23:29 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Pretty enough? It's a difference between a flower and shit, even if it is an ugly flower.

20:30 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

To watch this stuff just to avoid reading, even though it's only manga... Your masochism runs deep!

10:06 07/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

i'm starting to think that the rumors you guys mentioned are true:
    that this is all a ruse so people will quit watching the anime and read the manga with more interest

Comment by Dia
    04:29 06/05/2013 # ! Drivel (-1.0)

Unless you're some sick maso, you won't like the manga either.

06:27 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Screw you. The manga is very interesting to read. It's psychological for a reason.

16:14 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

*derricious.

16:14 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

DAT JAW, AND DAT TEETH. delicious.

03:55 08/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

shiteater

forget it, 06:27
    this manga is as bad as Mysterious Girlfriend X: started with a good premise but it will never deliver
    never
    ever
    never
    ever
    ever
    never never

09:55 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm just sticking with the Manga. More content anyway.

07:15 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

I could've sworn something was bulging out of that girl's panty shot.....

01:50 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

I haven't watched it don't have much time now for other shows but I thought that was a guy?

Comment by ALAKTORN
    01:51 06/05/2013 # ! Good (+0.6)

It’s such a fucking shame they had to ruin this anime with the horrible animation. If it was animated properly, it could’ve been a great anime.

Comment by Burly
    05:03 06/05/2013 # ! Good (+0.6)

I watched this now I bleed from my eyes. Might watch it again next week.

03:33 06/05/2013 # ! Good (+0.6)

Nakamura alias the new entry of the slenderman mythos... really I fear her more tham slenderman.

07:04 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

AAAAGGGHHHH MY EYES IT BURNS!!!!!

if only the animation didnt suck as much as this I wouldve given this show a chance it looks interesting aswell but...just look at that girl shes looks like a dude trying to look "cute" and....oh shit my eyes cant take this abomination

05:58 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Sooo... in the manga Nakamura looks really sexy in her stalker outfit, while in the rotoscope she looks like a poor redheaded emo (though she smiles a lot).
    [Poor looking, because her clothes are all black and simple without any details; also don't seem to be the right size. And yes, I know that black != poor, wearing it myself]

BTW this is not a rant about the artstyle, but... why do people always complain only about Nakamura's ugliness, not Saeki's? In my opinion Saeki looks really bad... her hair is too thick, her face is badly proportioned, her smile is creepier than Nakamura's... heck, Saeki's 3D actor looks worlds better, what went wrong there?
    I think I read that Saeki is supposed to be the most beautiful girl in class, a real beauty... yet she looks really meh. That one girl next to Sideburns-chan from an earlier ep. did look better than Saeki...

Final words: DAT mustache! DO WANT!!! lol

09:00 07/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Its not every day that you see somebody with a mustache on both their upper and lower lips.

09:06 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Nakamura in some episode look like a retard..

Saeki is not that beauty, but at least she manage to keep her face look like a normal person.

04:27 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

All I want is slap director's head.

Comment by Primus de Pedos
    10:25 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I'm traumatized just seeing the images. Can't believe anyone can stand the full episode.

18:43 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

This is only done with Western American cartoons. Remember Fire and Ice?

18:37 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

It looks shit and the art is supposed to bring the story alive. It's shit. They could have had something amazing so it's unfortunate.
    I'm not watching it at the moment. I really really enjoy the manga but I just can't stomach the art. Had this been an origional story then fine but its butchered half the source material in the process.

01:23 07/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Ok, Just looking at the pics game me creeps, Might go to watch some ecchi or hentai to clear the frustration
    now.

Comment by warjoke
    23:09 08/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Guys...how about a second season? This time done by a PROPER studio, done by a PROPER (non-delusional) director, and is animated and drawn PROPERLY?

any takers?

02:26 07/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

She is cute in the manga,but in the anime she looks like a fucking ogre with Down Syndrome.

Comment by Trombe Override
    13:55 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

UGLY Titans > Aku no Hana anime art

13:00 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Okay, seriously; it isn't the animation that's bad in the show. It's the art.

Art=/=animation.

It's fucking embarrassing that that needs to be pointed out on a site like this one.

03:32 07/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

However, every type of animation is a form of art.

^o^

06:10 07/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

noone cares on a site like THIS... and its fucking emberassing to point this out.
    ^o^ ^o^ ^o^

12:30 07/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

What the fuck are you on about? What kind of dumbshit cop-out answer is that? Is that an attempt at trolling? Seriously, I can't tell.

Art and animation are two different things. Period.

03:28 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

All this anime need is some artist who actualy can paint PEOPLE.

10:21 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

please.. just stop posting this crap every week...

11:17 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

If you are going to continue to blog about this trainwreck, then please pixelate the images when they are on the front page. Also, add the goro tag for good measure.

Thank you in advance.

11:32 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

it looks like they were exposed to fukushima's radiation...

12:51 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Those teeth.
    I swear I'm going to have nightmares of them.

12:08 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I'd give this show a shot, but...

It makes my eyes bleed.

10:04 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

It still looks awful. Wouldn't watch it unless there's a remake with not such ugly characters.

Comment by kintama00
    06:31 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

creepy in many ways :x

18:02 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

she's putting her
    RAPE FACE
    ON!!!

02:49 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

So not only disgusting manface, she's fat too. Gross.

03:33 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

one day.... i wish there is a world... where overweight isnt crucial in determining ones destiny.

because fatties actually want to have THAT experience at least once in their life time... THAT experience every slimjackshitting piece of strawberry-halm shit is experiencing day by day.

03:45 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

The destiny of cardiovascular disease and early death? Have you considered going on a diet? There are starving children in Africa you know... Think of the children.

07:58 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Instead of a diet you could just change your eating habbits in general, would do far more on the long run especially if you add some sport?

17:08 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

i changed em allready.... but seems like i need a professional plan... oh wait... i dont do sports...

04:41 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

before i consider myself to be a useful contribution to african children and their stomachs, i consider a change in food distribution to be a more meaningfull way to increase the spread of meat.

but wait... that... would cost money.

and only ..... "private persons" should loose when they give?

04:34 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

have you considered how meaningless my contribution to the african children is compared to the food waste produced by the masses of restaurants etc?

and yes I AM on a diet... i am currently yo-yo-ing at a deadspot... slowly rising to my demise.

05:01 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

You can easily have that experience, it's totaly easy. Just go and lose some weight.

06:27 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Even overweight people know what looks better, feels better (as in healthy/fit > aching bones), etc.
    Though discrimination is a totally different subject.

BTW... you can be overweight without fast food, excessive food intake, etc.
    Heck, I've been a vegan for 9 years, don't eat any cake, chocolate and other shit... and yet I've gained 20kg since last year.
    So, children in Africa... I'm not wasting any food that you could theoretically have. Shit happens

09:17 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Try removing the primary vexations from your life.

I live in pain, but whenever I take non-steroid painkillers, I find my food cravings not imperative at all.

And a consistent low-intake regimen is easier to maintain if you go for both regularity and pleasure. Something to prevent cramps and headaches on the one hand, but also something you like in regular intervals on the other. You'll be sated for longer that way.

16:06 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

I actually simply stopped drinking soda and cut out pretty much all the unnatural sugar from my diet for a few months and directly saw the results in my waist as it actually went flatter. I hardly even get to go to the gym, but I really ought to for the muscles and toning so I can make use off all the protein I intake (no good replacing fat with skinny, lol)

Yes ladies, delicious flat waist otakus can be a reality! :3

16:08 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh, a lot of sitting also doesn't help... you need to at least be on your feet for a good part of the day, not just cut down on all the unnatural sugars

05:47 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

lose some weight then, fattie. it's not our fault you're ugly & insecure.

07:22 06/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

the more controll someone has... the more fault this person can have.

as the trend in beauty DICTATES slim shits.... it is indeed the fault of these dictators that fatties are not even considered humans.

and.. if you honestly believe that i am talking to YOU... no.. i am using this site to talk to the ppl behind YOU.

your masters. idiot.