China Menaced by Exploding Condoms

smart-way.jpg

The latest object to menace China with an unexpected propensity to explode is the humble automatic condom dispensary.

Chinese media reports that a Jiangsu province condom vending machine installed outside a public lavatory suddenly exploded violently, sending fragments of metal and condoms flying.

A car’s windscreen was smashed by the shrapnel, but fortunately nobody was injured. The vending machine was completely destroyed.

The machine was operated by the local government, and their technical specialists have reassuringly explained that “there is no way a vending machine can explode.”

They are reassuring the condom buying public that this is the first time one of their 60 machines has exploded.

• Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:41
    Re:Zero “When Will It End!?”
  • This arc is one of the longest, if they follow it faithfully, at this current pace, it should last till episode 26.... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:40
    Re:Zero “When Will It End!?”
  • This is the REM arc! Her moment of absolute glory.... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:07
    Wonder Festival Summer 2016 Scorching Hot
  • for you ..._„„„„¸_...…………………………._¸„„„„_ ./'.……¯'*~--„…….…………...„--~*'¯…….'\ Ì'ì\,.…_¸„--~~-„)…………… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì ...'\¯"¯-¸: : : : : ¯"^-„¸….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'... …"-,„„¸/' : : : : : : : ¸„„-^"¯ : : : :... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:02
    Re:Zero “When Will It End!?”
  • This reminds me of a Korean drama I recently watched called "Remember" where the protagonist is always losing against all odds in every single episode... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 11:56
    Wonder Festival Summer 2016 Scorching Hot
  • Don't you tell me what to do! I'll suck wha...wait. Oh, fuck it. I'll suck any dick I damn well please!... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 11:55
    My Girlfriend’s Elder Sister Pretty Promiscuous
  • The same with Thailand and Vietnam! Wow, you have no idea what you're talking about.... More