Comment on Ultimate Otaku Choco-Valentines by Pyrus:
Gotta eat ’em all!
Pyrus made other comments on this post:
- Ultimate Otaku Choco-Valentines:
In case anyone has forgotten, Valentine’s Day was started as a gimmick for the greeting card/floral/confectionery industry in America. A way for them to have at least 1 day in the year when they can make a lot of money and sell out of some stuff.
Recent comments by Pyrus:
- US Navy Banned From Drinking in Japan:
And what do blacks have to do with Mexico’s lack of prosperity? Or Cambodia’s? Or any of the other predominately non-black poor nations.
- Hypnotize My Girlfriend Quite Entrancing:
It’s not meant to show that she’s hot. It’s meant to show that she’s having fun being slutty.
- Comiket 89 Cosplay Bottoms Out:
Picture 3-16: Is that a member of the KKK in the background?
- Eroge Developers Wish Fans A Happy 2016:
So this is the year of the spanked monkey…?
- Comiket 89 Day 3 Cosplay Astoundingly Alluring:
A one-piece female police uniform!? I could go for that!