Comment on AKB48 Fans Lose Minegishi Cards: “But I Spent $5,000!” by TNinja:
There’s… a card game…?
Recent comments by TNinja:
- FF14: “Some Things Never Change”:
I don’t see the problem. I think it’s actually nice to see, people actually co-operate and made a queue. I mean, by all logical sense, why would you do a queue in a game to begin with, when you can literally walk through everyone?
- Not Again: Final Fantasy XV = “Action RPG”:
Honestly I don’t mind a action RPG. Goodness, I LOVE those games. But I don’t think it’s proper to call this “Final Fantasy XV”. They should have named it something else, like Crystal Chronicles and Tactics.
- MS: “No Xbox One for Japan” “Asians Wait Another Year”:
Well, what happens to IdolM@ster now? :V
- PS4 “Supports Used Games” “Doesn’t Need Net Connection”:
Sony won by using the stupidity of Microsoft. Good move.
- China Elevator Beheads Woman:
Reminds me of that one Resident Evil movie in the elevator scene. Lovely.