What??? The original work was the 1989 manga. SAC is much more like the manga than the two movies.
Recent comments by Onanymouse:
- Samurai Hormone Historically Hot:
You can get off to torture, but not to BDSM? Is it really that bad when there is consent???
- AKB48′s Erena Ono’s Touching Event “Sheer Prostitution”:
It’s partly actual yuri. I mean the “patron” gets to decide the theme / pose / whatever, right? The fact that she did go a bit more intense with the girls has to count for something too.
- Live Action Kiki “Picture Perfect For Once”:
Point also stands that Japan has made a few live-action adaptations of anime or manga that are in fact quite good, whereas America, none.
- And You Thought Aku no Hana Couldn’t Get Any Worse…:
Of course they look better. Back up on the other side of Uncanny Valley.
- “Pump & Dump” JK Sex Fraud: “I Did 100 Girls This Way”:
Re: 09:04 sorry, that was to go under 22:49 in the thread below… @21:30: Wrong, an analogy has to line up perfectly. A comparison on the offer hand can compare two entirely different things.