Not your typical modern American suburb, but the first thing I thought when I saw some pictures was our 1950’s suburbs. Take a trip to San Francisco, you guys. I am disturbed whenever I see those rolling hills of identical, pastel colored dwellings off of Highway 280.
You could also watch Edward Scissor Hands to get the idea.
Recent comments by Mauvais:
- Top 10 Most Unlucky Anime Characters:
Hey, Yamcha’s here! *BOOM* Oh my god – Yamcha’s dead!!
- Tetsuya Nomura: “Miku Collaboration Game Possible”:
Miku is a white girl — confirmed.
- JK Beheads Classmate, Posts Pics on 2ch:
Revenge for bullying would be the most obvious. It is starting to sound like she was genuinely nuts though.
- Atelier Rorona “Really R18+ in the West”:
Penis American. That has a definite ring to it.
- Final Fantasy VII G-Bike “Closest To A Remake You’ll Get!”:
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060804215717/lunar/images/6/6d/YoungGhaleon.JPG What do you know of DIS-PAIR?