Comment on China Quality Shark Fins: “90% Fake & Cancer Causing” by Solace:
I expect those hardened lumps of gelatin to contain Caesium-137. It reacts violently upon contact with water. In other words, it explodes if you eat it.
Recent comments by Solace:
- PS4 Japan Sales = 320,000 “As Bad As The Vita!”:
- Teacher Busted for JS Sex: “But She Told Me She Was a JC!”:
I don’t know whether to laugh extremely hard at the man’s defense, or the fact that the Japanese police actually sound competent.
- Shingeki no Kyojin Levi Figma:
Fangirls, prepare your wallets. And fanboys, prepare for badassness.
- Nagi no Asu Kara Nets High Praise:
PA Works’s animation are off the hook. I love how everything has kind of a “blue tone” to it.
- Kyoukai no Kanata: “KyoAni Redeemed!?”:
A magic action show? By KyoAni? Don’t mind if I do!