Comment on Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Quite Spectacular by Riiku:
Seems to me like situation with FF 1 is repeating itself. A hit or miss, if this game doesn’t sell Squenix goes bankrupt. Or at least I fucking hope so.
Recent comments by Riiku:
- Final Fantasy XV “Fastest Selling Final Fantasy Ever”:
“the first game in the series to get a simultaneous worldwide release, a factor that must have contributed toward its impressive sales performance” They couldn’t figure this out 10 years ago? Why they don’t calculate 2+2 and don’t release the game worldwide on PS4, Xbox One AND PC for maximum profit? Those stupid publishers.
- One Finger “Selfie” Challenge Heating Up Nicely:
I remember a fried was photographed on the phone in the public bath, while mosquito flew close to the camera and closed the crotch very precicely. Golden photo.
- Final Fantasy XV Live Action Launch Trailer Emerges:
It certainly show it’s intended target audience though.
- Beijing’s “Smog Free Tower” Now “Smog Warning Tower”:
“Daan Roosegaarde” Whaat a straange naame thiis guuy haave
- Under-Performing Chinese Employees Down Live Worms:
Well, they’re called meal worms for a reason…