Exactly. FMP was much more popular especially in the US and other Western countries than it ever was in Japan.
loplop made other comments on this post:
- Top 15 Anime Based on Light Novels:
Personally, I would go for Yamada-sensei . . .
Recent comments by loplop:
- Top 10 Worst Manga-to-Anime Adaptations:
The first two I thought of was Rail Wars! Nihon Kokuyuu Tetsudou Kouantai – The Revolver and Moonlight Mile
- Bunny Girl Haruhi Cosplay Sexier Than Ever:
Either way, it still looks good to me.
- Boku no Yayoi-san Brutally Sexy:
Defiantly the path less traveled having two episodes that’s kind of like pick your ending for the show. You could take the series a few different ways depending on you views/tastes they way it got released.
- Masou Gakuen HxH “Covering All The Fetishes!”:
Chifuyu-nee, I mean Reiri-nee in the bunny costume was unexpected in this episode.
- My Girlfriend’s Elder Sister Pretty Promiscuous:
When are people going to learn that it has nothing to do with the US occupation after World War II. The laws regarding censorship were around well before the occupation period. Article 175 of the Japanese Criminal Code was enacted in 1907 during the Meiji Period. It covers why Japanese Porn in all of it’s forms are censored.