If TEPCO and the Japanese government lied, it’s fair for the victims to seek compensation. Also, the people responsible for the lie should be criminally punished.
Recent comments by Stormwatch:
- Cops Raid Square Enix Over SNK Manga Parody:
- AKB48 Election Fraud: 1000 “Used” Votes for $10,000:
AKB48 freaks make a fantastic case for euthanasia.
- Seditiously Sexy Natalia “So Cute They Are Arresting Her!”:
She looks like Tim Minchin.
- Facebook Buys Oculus Rift: “The Ultimate Sellout”:
Forget Oculus, some French guys figured out how to do a much better VR device. While the Rift only does 90° horizontal FOV (meaning no peripheral vision) and Sony’s device is no better, the InfinitEyes does 210°.
- Manga Publishers “Will Sue Sites Posting Spoilers”:
Spoilers! Here is the real ending: “Wake up, kid. It is almost time to close. You fell asleep while you were reading.” Naruto wakes up, looks around, and finds himself in a modern day library. He looks ahead of him and finds a book about ninjutsu, which he was reading before falling asleep on the desk. He blinks and recalls that his name is Bobby, not Naruto, and he’s an all-American, middle-class, WASP high school student. He mutters: “Oh, man. What a crazy dream.” The librarian looks at the …