Try watching Akira again. It isn’t dated in the slightest, in fact it’s still the best looking anime movie ever made.
Sakurambo made other comments on this post:
- Top 25 Best Anime Movies:
What a truly awful list. The K-On movie was utter dross, as are much of the new films on that list. The works of Miyazaki, Mamoru Oshii, and Satoshi Kon are far ahead of most of these entries.
Recent comments by Sakurambo:
- China’s Skies More Beautiful Than Ever:
The smog in China is now so bad it’s actually far in excess of the international scale for air pollution. It’s far worse than a forest fire, for example, and is beyond the final category of ‘very harmful to all people’. This is the price of expansion at all costs. Think before you build, or you get this.
- Ultra-Sexy Babes of Tokyo Auto Salon 2013:
Jimmy Savile is alive and well it seems.
- Top 25 Most Popular Anime of Spring 2012 So Far:
Where is Fujiko to iu Onna? That’s the only anime that’s interested me in ages.
- Top 25 Most Underrated Anime:
Not sure Monster was under-rated. I thought everyone already knew that was one of the greats?
- Osaka: “If You Have a Tattoo, Your Values Are Messed Up!”:
Who is the girl above?