This sexism needs to stop.
Men-only carriages are the only way to go, so guys can at least relax and not fear to have a career ending accusation pop out of nowhere and destroy their lives.
And make no mistake, an accusation like that in Japan can pretty much destroy a japanese guy.
Btw, I was using for over 2 years a very crowded JR Line that brought me to the Shinjuku hub and it was so crowded that I accidentally came in contact with many people and I am quite sure the only thing that saved me from being accused of being a chikan was that I am not japanese.
PirateKing made other comments on this post:
- “Chikan” Branch Manager Commits Suicide: “I Didn’t Do It!”:
I bet it suffers in the translation. Many japanese statements are vague like that. It’s a cultural thing.
Recent comments by PirateKing:
- Persona 5 “Due 2014 Winter” – For The PS3:
You are japanese. Want english grammar?
- Chinese Irons & Kettles “Contain Spam Chips”:
stfu, you butthurt amerifag
- Jackie Chan: “Tsunami & Quakes Good in a Certain Country”:
@ 02:33 26/10/2013 Big words from a little cracker
- Nokome Gender Swap Anime:
It is *very* easy. Unless you’re ugly and/or utterly unlikable…
- Nagi no Asu Kara Nets High Praise:
And you’re second to get the same…