Top 20 Seiyuu with the Sexiest Voices

• Author: Leon
  • Categories: Uncategorized
  • Date: Dec 12, 2012 09:19 JST

kusanagi-motoko-posing.jpg

Seiyuu fans have selected the voice actresses with that most essential talent in abundance – a sexy voice, along with the skill to put it to good use.

The ranking:

15. Ai Orikasa

16. Eiko Masuyama

17. Harumi Sakurai

18. Haruka Tomatsu

19. Ryoka Yuzuki

20. Yuri Amano

09:40 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

I'm just glad that kugimiya rie is NOT on the list: THE one trick pony of the one trick ponies.

11:00 12/12/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

A one-trick pony Rie is not. Have you even heard her non-tsundere voice roles?

Comment by Yamato
    11:19 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I agree with Anon 11:00. I consider myself firmly against Kugimiya type-casting, but even I'd be willing to say that when she isn't being type-casted, she's actually quite good. Seriously, go watch her role in Rosario+Vampire, it's hard to even tell that it's her. I'd be willing to say that her standard voice is quite cute as well, but unfortunately, I can't listen to it anymore without shitty characters like Louise and Aria coming to my mind. -_- Would be nice if I could displace such characters from my head at some point, because they're about the only thing ruining her more decent roles for me.

15:39 12/12/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

And kagura from gintama

Comment by Yamato
    15:29 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

@ Anon 11:45
    I was just stating an example. Although, I did choose Mizore as my example because I find her to be the most far removed from Rie's standard tsundere voice (at least out of the roles that I've heard so far), whereas with characters like Alphonse and Ikuto, it's still somewhat easy to tell that it's her. At any rate, they all demonstrate that the so-called "tsundere queen" can actually do something besides tsundere. In fact, much like any professional seiyuu, she's actually landed a ton of roles coming in all sorts of archetypes; it's just that her tsundere roles have been the most over-hyped ever since Shana, thus why we mainly hear about them.

@ Anon 13:51
    Never saw MariMite, but if Touko's non-tsundere, then see above.

06:30 13/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

OMG ALPHONSE IS SUCH A SEXY BEAST

09:23 13/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

06:30

You must be a girl or gay.

01:27 14/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

The secretary of Ric's father in Arakawa Under the Bridge, the one that has the hots for Shiro the lawnmower guy! Bet you guys didn't know about that!

13:51 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

don't forget her role as Touko Matsudaira from Marimite.

03:10 13/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Nene from Potemayo.

11:45 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

there's also Alphonse Elric (FMA) as well as Ikuto Noguchi (Digimon Savers).

Comment by Rinfinite
    14:16 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

First two almost always give me an instant boner.

14:19 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Happy from Fairy Tail...

11:10 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Have you heard a real VA that is not a one trick pony?

12:32 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

The more articulate tsunderes are fine anyway though. Just the way Emiri Katou's ones are.

11:55 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

You know she played Rokujou Miharu? Yeah, that's about as far from a tsundere as you can possibly get.

11:33 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

I'm guessing you've never heard her as Shannon from Umineko? It's because she's type-casted, you fool.

05:51 13/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

1. Atsuko Tanaka

2. Miyuki Sawashiro

3. Yoko Hikasa

THANK THE HEAVENS!!!! I think Sawashiro should be first , nut cant complain about badass Kusanagi Motoko (GITS) seiyuu first!! A 50 year old at that!! AWESOME, why do I fell type b otaku are not te only voters in this list????? :) :)

Comment by Neonie
    10:39 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

You're right, all that stuff about her doing Alphonse in FMA? Pssssh, who needs it, she never did that right? We should ignore it.

Hysterica from Vampire Bund? Nope. Not her.

Hatsur from Nyaruko-san? Naaaaah.

We should all just hate things because they happen to be popular and make wholly inaccurate statements cause why not.

Comment by Neonie
    10:31 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Hysterica from Vampire Bund? Nope. Not her.

Hatsur from Nyaruko-san? Naaaaah.

11:40 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

There's a number of non-one-trick-pony roles that she did. Don't speak like you know everything there is about a seiyuu, you otaku wannabe.

11:44 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Kugimiya fanboys are like COD players. Completely blind to the crap they are gorging.

12:11 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

And how bout you haters who think that only your opinion's the best thing in this world? Don't be so nihilistic; the world don't revolve around your pitiful brain.

11:53 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

And you haters are like dog crap in the middle of a road, disturbing and disgusts people who walk on it.

22:17 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Anonymous 11:56, you're so full of crap.

If people liking said crap aren't bothering others, who the fuck are you to tell them who's pathetic?

Level of patheticness:
    Haters who like to feel all out superior in order to attract attention that they otherwise would not get >>>>>> People who like "crap"

Comment by Yamato
    03:29 13/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

@ Anon 22:17
    While it is true that people should be left to their own personal tastes so long as they don't interfere with others, I do think Anon 11:56 makes a point: some things tend to be overhyped because the people who like them never bothered to expand their horizons and experience stuff of arguably higher quality (or worse, some of them automatically assume that what they like is the best there is and outright refuse to give anything else a fair shot).

Of course, people can like what they like, but if a MAJORITY of people enjoy crap, and they can't at least try to look beyond their current interests, then the industry is only going to pander to their shitty tastes. This is why Squenix milked Final Fantasy VII to death with that damnedable compilation, and thanks to the likes of Call of Duty and Halo, there's almost no place for you in western mainstream gaming if you're not a Michael Bay-level war fetishist. In Kugimiya's case, her fanboys are the reason why J.C. Staff couldn't adapt some of the light novels featuring her worth crap.

12:00 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

pathetic > disgusting.

12:21 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

all of you suck including me. I suck, you suck, twilight sucks, obama sucks, clinton sucks, generous billionaires suck.
    we are all shit and we all have our own opinions and personal stubborn facts. example- anon1 loves nanoha, anon2 hates her and thinks she's shit and states that as fact. 1. the fact that nanoha is shit is anon2's fact, not yours anon1 so agree to disagree and move on.

11:56 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

At least dog crap knows its place, fanboys who gorge on crap and think it's the best thing in the world are pathetic.

Somebody hasn't heard the moan.

13:04 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Sadly not many have watched Mnemosyne.

04:23 13/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Indeed, that's about the closest thing to hentai she's ever done, at least on a credited basis.

I lol'd at the amount of butthurt Kugimiya fanboys

She's a bad VA and you know it

18:42 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Just because her voice is annoying doesn't mean she doesn't know how to ACT.
    At least the "butthurt fanboys" are talking nicely. I'd say it's you haters who are butthurt.

Comment by Kortaku
    20:22 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Agreed. Nanasaki represented the first time I actually enjoyed listening to stand-alone, audio-only character monologue.

02:12 13/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Her voice is sweet ear sexings.

Comment by psycholoner
    10:41 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

The first name I searched for on this list.

Comment by Kaarme
    17:49 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Haha, yeah. Same thing.

12:04 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Bitch please! Norio Wakamoto and Tomokazu Sugita will shut this list down in less than 5 secs!

23:30 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Actually any list regarding any topic should have Wakamoto at the top.

14:58 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

15. Ai Orikasa

Ryoko for the win! :)

11:25 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Theres only 1! Kikuko Inoue.

14:39 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Agreed! That Kikuko is not on the list is shocking.

04:40 13/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Inoue-san has a very *sweet* voice, one I could listen to for hours...but it's not sexy. No doubt she could make it so, but she doesn't.

Comment by MikuruX
    12:24 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned her. Such a shame but good that I'm not the only one who was looking for her on this list.

09:45 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

How can they fucking forget Noto Mamiko and Kawasumi Ayako?!?!?!

Comment by Sasazuka
    10:17 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

You mean the voices of my classmates Ana Coppola and Matsuri Sakuragi?

I gotta go stand in the hallway. ;-)

09:48 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Mamiko Noto voice is soft and gently not really I would call sexy, and Kawasumi Ayako voice tend toward cuteness rather than sexy.

11:43 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

But the same could be said about many of those that actually wound up on the list, Aya Endou for one.

Comment by Rinfinite
    15:10 27/01/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Noto Mamiko does a little ero voice acting in Mnemosyne along with Kugimiya Rie.

13:45 12/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

After Orsola Aquinas, I can't agree. She's got to be the sexiest nun ever.

And if Noto Mamiko started doing eroge, I'd have to buy a PC. While a lot of her roles seem to involve her never completing a sentence without halting, I'd almost be willing to give up my liver to Hagoromo Gitsune.