Comment on Comiket Caves To Terrorism: “Rather Ban Than Cancel” by Chen-04:
I think given the high density of the event using chemical stuff would be pretty effective. They couldn’t even evacuate quickly if the need arised. And if you use stuff that works really slowly it isn’t unthinkable to have all of them poisoned before they even noticed what’s going on. Add to that the panic that ensures when they figure out what’s what et voilà.
Chen-04 made other comments on this post:
- Comiket Caves To Terrorism: “Rather Ban Than Cancel”:
Obviously they would just cancel it.
Recent comments by Chen-04:
- 10th Anniversary Higurashi Exhibit Emerges:
And still no decent blu-ray release for the original series. So sad.
- Japanese Ghostbusters Music Video Emerges:
Nope, it won’t be remembered at all. People either become to stupid to be capable of doing so or they smarten up and will rewrite history as if this never happened.
- Hyrule Warriors Legends Highlights Link’s Awakening DLC:
This looks nothing like Link’s Awakening. Stupid CG, sprites are way better.
- Berserk Musou Massively Cutting:
For about ten years.
- Little Witch Academia Anime Announced:
Because it’s overused and stupid.