Japan’s JS Have Bags of Style

js-bags-of-style-001_0.jpg

js-bags-of-style-005_0.jpg

The precocious fashions of Japan’s JS fashionistas (“joshi shougakusei” – elementary school girls) have again been attracting attention – this time it is their efforts to impart some style onto their “randosel” school bags.

The contents of 4th year elementary schoolers Airi and Angelica’s randosels have inspired a great deal of comment – as have their outfits:

js-bags-of-style-001_0.jpg
js-bags-of-style-002_0.jpg

The magazine in question is very much in the van of JS fashion:

js-bags-of-style-003_0.jpg

Elementary school girl fashion watchers (or so it must be hoped) also provide their own contributions – although unsurprisingly it is not just their bags which have aroused comment online, the length of their hemlines also for some reason being of some concern:

js-bags-of-style-004_0.jpg
js-bags-of-style-005_0.jpg
js-bags-of-style-006_0.jpg
js-bags-of-style-007_0.jpg

05:08 03/12/2012 # ! Quality (+1.0)

someone took pics of under-aged girls in japan. someone is now being hunted by the police.

Comment by Chen-04
    05:47 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Except the perpetrator was a girl... right?

Comment by Anyien
    06:36 03/12/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

Doesn't matter.

The police is hunting a woman for seeing a High School girl pass by and telling her friend that the girl looked like she was in Junior high...

So EVERYONE is a target for the police.

07:09 03/12/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

a teacher probably.

09:58 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Then he is safe. Teacher and police is invincible, law bender in Japan, apparently.

06:42 05/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Straight from Onizuka's private stash!

23:26 21/01/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

I would cum soooo hard in their little pussies! The would beg me not to stop! I could cum right now!

01:02 22/01/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

I would cum hard in all their little pussies!!!! I could cum right now!!!!

23:20 21/01/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

They look hot! My dick is hard right now! With little skirts like that just makes it easier to pull up, slip your dick in, cum, and be able to see cum running down her legs easier!

03:48 03/12/2012 # ! Good (+0.9)

I swear I thought she was 18.

06:20 03/12/2012 # ! Good (+0.7)

the people that took these pics are not in jail
    loled

05:14 03/12/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

Oh my God my pants are shrinking, a hand please!!!

06:38 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

All i'm seing is a bunch of jailbait!

JS - Jailbait Sluts

damn that sounds like a new hentai series...

Comment by Neonie
    04:34 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

She told me to call her "shorty"

05:16 03/12/2012 # ! Quality (+1.0)

"I swear I thought she was 12!" - Defendant
    "Isnt she 13?" - Judge
    "I stand by my statement!" - Defendant

06:23 04/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Standard child abuser defense,nothing new here.

Comment by kodain
    02:38 03/12/2012 # ! Quality (+1.0)

I told them I had fashion clothes in my van.

04:18 03/12/2012 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Hey, clothes are the new candy.

04:16 03/12/2012 # ! Quality (+1.0)

I told them I was a talent scout, currently holding private auditions in my hotel suite.

02:45 03/12/2012 # ! Good (+0.8)

clothes and candy , right ?

Comment by kodain
    04:37 03/12/2012 # ! Good (+0.4)

02:48, Doujinshi by Fuuga called Teacher and Student.

02:48 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Hey , from what manga is that avatar image of yours ?

Comment by Powerpuff Loli
    12:14 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh, remember that h-manga (not a doujinshi, btw). Really hot immature teacher. Very solid story, too.

02:37 03/12/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

I conquered

03:25 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

I fapped.

jk, no wonder majority of japans are turned to prostitution, they already taught to wear less clothes and more skins

05:40 03/12/2012 # ! Good (+0.7)

Wait a moment, the problem here is the bags?

I don't even know what to say...

Comment by Powerpuff Loli
    12:45 03/12/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

Yes. The bags are not sexy enough.

14:31 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

This only shows how AMERICANS ARE DIRTY MINDED when they only notice something else... SMH.

14:31 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Not to mention that they only think of that.

Trolls will be trolls... pathetic and stupid.

Still young and racist I see.

17:54 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, wearing elementary school backpack is just asking to be molested... Parents need to step up and make sure their kids don't wear such backpacks to protect them from predators!

02:31 03/12/2012 # ! Good (+0.7)

and they wonder why we mistaken them for "adults" :P

02:48 03/12/2012 # ! Quality (+1.0)

They're only "mistaken" by public officials, everyone else is guilty.

And they wonder why they're sexually abused,lil whores deserve,probably want it deep down,pun intended.

10:07 06/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

They see outfit they think "oh pretty like other girls!"

You see outfit and think "Oh, for me!"

You are dumb dumb!

Comment by Chen-04
    03:14 12/12/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, apparently society trained them well.

U idiot. These girl's don't understand their just following a fashion. They aren't thinking of attracting old ass faggots like yourself.

Their mind-set is innocent, yours is a horn-dog.

06:45 03/12/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

MATERIALISM AT AN EARLY AGE, HO!

02:44 03/12/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

Yes, those hemlines are indeed cause for concern. They are far, far too low. They must all be recut much higher.

03:43 03/12/2012 # ! Good (+0.8)

Just give me a pair of scissors and send the girls my way. I volunteer to fix this aggravating problem.

02:33 03/12/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

The later pictures just made me sad. Those are exactly what every god damn girl of every age are wearing over here. Short ass short shorts. There is nothing else to it, our eyes go to a hemispherical ass in jean shorts by default, it's a god damn mating recognition tool. Stop the goddamn tempting and wear something reasonable for shit's sake. The worst part is most of the girls wearing the damn tight ass jean shorts have the asses for it proportionately to their bodies! IT'S FUCKIN' UP MY PERIPHERAL HOTNESS RECOGNITION TOOLS, DAMMIT!

Comment by TNinja
    05:31 03/12/2012 # ! Quality (+0.8)

Honestly I don't give a damn what they wear, but it just pisses me off that they complain about being threated as sex objects when they are dressed as sluts. Come on.

Comment by cats2
    06:24 03/12/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

You know that's a great summary of this story TNinja.

"They look like sluts"

PERIOD, nothing more, nothing less.

Comment by Tasche
    15:16 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

In times like this, Chappelle says it right: "Just because they dress a certain way doesnt mean they are a certain way, but ladies... you must understand that; that is fucking confusing."

06:19 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

What's wrong with people? Women aren't "sluts" just because they choose to wear clothing that doesn't cover every little bit of skin on their bodies.

Sometimes, outfits that show more skin can be quite stylish or at least be a break from the norm. There are some outfits that show some skin that are tacky, yeah, but people shouldn't automatically write off people who wear these clothes as sluts just because they incorporated their in skin into their outfit.

This is why we can't have nice things.

That isn't to say that we shouldn't discourage underage girls from wearing those sorts of clothes, but I'm focusing mainly on people over 18 who have to suffer from this sexist treatment just because they have a different taste in clothing.

02:48 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Yeah, I see those super short shorts all the time on the Japanese exchange students at college I go to. Some of them are so short that the bottoms of the pockets go past the hem line--it looks almost as stupid as all of these guys that wear their jeans below their ass so that everyone sees their underwear.

04:52 03/12/2012 # ! Good (+0.8)

The Japanese girls in general don't have much of a backside, but those that do are very hot. I have no problem with college girls sexying it up a bit, because we benefit from it, but when a friggan 12-year-old with a body built by milk with growth hormone is walking around with a perfectly round ass gripped in jean shorts with smooth thighs, every day becomes a litany of backpedaling arousal:

"Oh, damn, that's ho- DAMMIT!"

Everyone knows that that feels like! It's like having to slam on your brakes while going top speed on the highway! It sets you on edge every time!

08:09 03/12/2012 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Come to the dark side, anon. We have cake!

14:16 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

2d>3d, but this is sort of tempting. have to resist at all cost. must remember they are 12 and not 2d.

14:25 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

only time will tell if I will resist the temptation......... I fapped, I couldn't resist, I am now on the dark side and I got cake.

09:54 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Cheers, matey.

Comment by TonyBaka
    13:38 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh man, I hope the guys don't catch the "sagging" fad too. It makes dudes look like they don't know how to use a freakin' belt let alone tie their shoe laces.

Comment by oooguruk
    02:54 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Pretty much. There comes a point when it stops being sexy and just become ridiculous. At least in that case it's their own dumb fault. For the little kids, the parents are the dumbasses and the kids are the victims.

19:44 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

So what you guys are saying is we should dress our children like nuns? And since the same mechanic attracts rapists to grown up women too, they all should be dressing like nuns, right? Rape problem solved?
    You guys are all retarded.

Nope, but it is a matter of how much risk you are willing to take. Most men will behave reasonably well if you don't stand naked in front of them, but if you decide to do it, you will be testing millennium old instincts and due to your quite significant physical strength inferiority that is not exactly a good idea.

06:31 04/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm gonna take my dick off my pants and I'll advance towards you with pelvic movements,and if by any chance I penetrate you,it'll be your fault!

10:09 06/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

These girls are wearing short-shorts that are seen over here.

The shorts are so short even I wouldn't wear them and i'm much older than these girls. :/

03:05 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Leave something to the imagination.

05:15 03/12/2012 # ! Drivel (-1.0)

Srsly, it's just cute.
    The problem is guys like you who immediately get aroused when they see female skin even if it's just a CHILD, ffs!
    Are you guys so sex depraved that you have to think with your dick every time you see a girl no matter the age?

Pedophiles all over the place...And don't even try to deny it. If you were normal like me, you wouldn't get aroused by children no matter what amount of skin was disposed.

Comment by Anyien
    06:33 03/12/2012 # ! Quality (+1.0)

First. Learn what a pedophile means. And i mean the REAL meaning, not the crap the media try to brainwash you with.

Second. You are on Sankaku, you have already relinquished your rights to call yourself normal.

Comment by Anyien
    22:58 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Sorry, but yes.

With the way you just answered you "look" stupid.

And a Pedophile is a person who LOVES children the same way you would love someone your own age.

They have no desire to rape them, most of them actually is just as disgusted by people who rape children as you are.

And i´m not grouping you in the same category like me. You do it yourself by posting here :)

20:55 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I get in your conversation. Men biologicaly made to want sex every day and with many females + men reacting to the specific sighs in female body, that its ready for mating (small waist, round/big ass, breasts etc - it's the sigh that this female can produce offsprings) Btw the moment girl starts her period in nature law she is ready for reproduce. In old times 12 years was a marriageble time and from 11-12 years girls already had 2-3 guys in their bed (forget about chastity and all the crap that you saw in the movies)
    So it's not men's fault to be aroused, it's crazy system that banning sex until 16-18years old and at the same time gives the green light for 12 years olds to dress and act in provocative way.

First. Looks like I'm too stupid. Care to elaborate on what a pedophile is?

Second. You can be normal in one aspect and abnormal in another. So don't group me with you!

Comment by Chen-04
    05:46 03/12/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

You are implying sankom regulars have a sex life? You have much to learn about this place.

06:51 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Ok that was my mistake...
    Thanks

06:30 03/12/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

Not about skin, it's about shape, dude. Most of the girls that turn me on I have to notice their face to even notice they are younger. There's the obvious, and then there's the ones that are 16 and look 20 or whatever.

Quite frankly only an idiot considers it 'sex deprivation' when you got a girl who is hot and you find her hot. She got the curves and the breasts, that's all you catch initially. That's just how shit works. You don't have to be sex deprived to find the attractive attractive. You just have to be human.

11:18 04/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Yes, they do, anon... why I said 16 and 20. But I will not pretend that I have not seen 12 year olds that have the curves of girls I work with. So your cousins are part of a variation on your genetic pool. That's not the truth for everyone.

06:47 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, and Elementary schoolers have dem curves...in yer dreams, man!
    They get their curves when they're about 14, I have a sister and 12 female cousins ranging from 2 years old to 29 year old, so I know that.
    Girls don't just look like 20 just because they have a short skirt. That's just your penis giving you delusions.

Humans before and after puberty do have differences in physiology, that is a fact!

05:24 03/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

This.

I think everyone here just admitted when they look at a female body, regardless of age, they want to fuck it.

So that's why baby rape and child rape happens huh?

I find this fashion cute.

Honestly, sex appeal is in the way a woman carries herself. I like a woman who's sexy without requiring sexy clothes. I don't want the sexiness to disappear with the clothes. -_- especially when they wear that shit that squeezes in their fat and creates the illusion of an entirely different body shape.

COME ON. DON'T CHEAT.