That part would have been cool, but it’s not that important other than explaining that there’s a really powerful sword called Excaliber there. When it appears later on they can just drop a sentence “It’s the most powerful sword!” and be done with it.
Recent comments by Rya:
- Sword Art Online 2: “Asuna = Old News”:
Laughed so hard when he zoomed in on the ass.
- Shingeki no Kyojin OAD Trailer “All About Levi”:
This ain’t Youtube, buddy. Noones gonna get enraged over Jew insults here.
- Prisma Illya 2wei! Magical Finale Not Final After All:
- Winning the 400m, Otaku Style: “True Showboating”:
Some Japanese guy was in the US Open finals this week. He should have played while cosplaying to reach this person’s level.
- Sword Art Online 2 Rides Hard:
They would rather die than lose a game.