That part would have been cool, but it’s not that important other than explaining that there’s a really powerful sword called Excaliber there. When it appears later on they can just drop a sentence “It’s the most powerful sword!” and be done with it.
Recent comments by Rya:
- Welcome To The Cat Girl Cafe Pussies Galore:
So, basically, your interest is to watch otaku fap to the worst fetishes, then poke them with needles?
- Atelier Sophie Trailer Cuter Than Ever:
It’s a completely different kind of game from the Tales series, what are you talking about. Atelier has some battle mechanics tacked onto a resource and time management simulation.
- Gundam Tekketsu no Orphans Classic Mecha Mayhem:
K is already pushing the limits of my gay tolerance, cannot see Gundam spoiled by it.
- Top 10 Games Owed Anime Adaptations:
Infinite Space Discussion is over.
- Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry “Seems Familiar…”:
I think Tsun Su also said “Pff, it’s not my fault you don’t win!”