That part would have been cool, but it’s not that important other than explaining that there’s a really powerful sword called Excaliber there. When it appears later on they can just drop a sentence “It’s the most powerful sword!” and be done with it.
Recent comments by Rya:
- Chitoge Bunny Girl Figure:
Dress slutty all you want – he won’t notice you.
- Overlord: “Now It’s Getting Good!”:
Albedo makes the best faces.
- Sailor Moon Sanitary Pads “In The Name of The Moon!”:
“Ultra slime”?! Ugh, too much information.
- Charlotte Knocks One Out of The Park:
A girl talked to him.
- Highschool DxD Born Busty BD Bonus:
The amount of money they can make of something says nothing about the quality, though. I think I saw enough monochrome backgrounds and static images with talking mouths for a lifetime in this last season.