Comment on Aya Hirano: “Guys Love Me Even If I Am A Deko-Bitch!” by Riiku:
no more please.
Riiku made other comments on this post:
- Aya Hirano: “Guys Love Me Even If I Am A Deko-Bitch!”:
She’s most cute when her face is unseen
Recent comments by Riiku:
- Japanese Government “Will Stamp Out Anime Streaming”:
This Anon speaks the truth and whoever downvotes him is a retarded little immature schoolboy. Where are the adventurous titles on par with Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Outlaw Star? Where is eccentric comedy like Trigun or Slayers without a hint of fan-service (“little-virgin-boy-service”). Where is predictable and simple but so lovely shounens like Kenshin? Hell, how old is DBZ again? Why there haven’t been anything so legendary for such a long time? Japanese make me sick lately. They weren …
- Prisma Illya 2wei! Brown Mahou Shoujo Moe:
It’s like she saying “iku yo…….” you get what I mean
- Sailor Moon Tribute Video Unique Indeed:
I over 9000% agree with you
- AKB Otaku Creates Robo-Yukirin: “Now Just Add Hands…”:
Kill it with fucking fire…
- Kowaku no Toki “Most Outrageous Ero-Anime Yet”:
This shit got nothing on “May-chan’s Daily Life”. Look it up if you never heard of it.