Comment on Aya Hirano: “Guys Love Me Even If I Am A Deko-Bitch!” by Riiku:
no more please.
Riiku made other comments on this post:
- Aya Hirano: “Guys Love Me Even If I Am A Deko-Bitch!”:
She’s most cute when her face is unseen
Recent comments by Riiku:
- Riu’s Paper Cut-Out Art An Absolute Marvel:
I don’t know how much money this guy makes, but I bet it’s not enough.
- Justin Bieber Manga Debut “A Sad Day For Japan…”:
I don’t hate Justin Bieber. I think it’s OK for kids to love shit. I mean, that’s what kids do – they love ABSOLUTE FUCKING SHIT. Most of the time. They’re like little coprophiles that can’t get enough of their crap. I feel sorry for them. But no, I don’t hate Justin Bieber.
- Shigeru Miyamoto on Breath Of The Wild:
The first Zelda game to actually interest me. Good job, Nintendo!
- Berserk Musou Massively Cutting:
Too bad nobody ever appreciates how deep the story actually is.
- Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV Gone To The Dogs:
If you’re fat, stop blaming your metabolism and start running. Starting from today. Because whatever fat people say, fat is not attractive.