So much butthurt downvoting…
Recent comments by Prungy:
- Miyamoto: “Japanese Are Quitters & Hate Hard Games!”:
Miyamoto has already removed as much story as possible from recent Nintendo games. If you remove the challenge too, there’s no substance left in the game.
- To Love-Ru Darkness Bath-time Cunnilingus Action:
Too late, this site is already full of them.
- NVIDIA Unveils Project Shield Handheld:
It’s an Android based portable device that can also stream games from a PC. Kind of like the Vita with PS3 Remote Play.
- Chinese Home Made Into Road for Refusing Sale:
At least they were given a choice. Here in the Land of the Free, the property would have just been seized and demolished.
- Square CEO: “Our Merger With Enix Was A Total Failure”:
Enix was primarily a publisher, not a developer (Star Ocean and Valkyrie Profile were developed by Tri-Ace). The merger mostly just brought Square the Dragon Quest name. However, the Dragon Quest series has long clung to its retro roots, and has had problems reinventing itself for modern gamers (see DQ 9&10), though personally I think they nailed it with 8. Similarly, Square can’t seem to figure out what direction to take the Final Fantasy series in (see every Final Fantasy game since 10). …