The gamers don’t make the consol good, it’s the developers that make games for it. And the reason why the snes was good is that there were a lot of great japanese developed games for it. But the way japanese developers have been, there’s little to no chance o r-living those days. And most of the non-japanese devs will most likely be developing for the sony and microsoft consoles like they did this gen.
Recent comments by Dan Hibiki:
- Phantasy Star Online 2 + Yuru Yuri:
The Joke Your Head
- Final Fantasy XV: “Is It Really Final Fantasy Anymore?”:
Final Fantasy XV or Japanese Jurassic Park?
- Lovely Hanekawa Cosplay by Saku:
Isn’t that just being true to the series?
- Clannad Gets Steam Release:
Nin, you’re a silly bitch.
- Working!! Nets 3rd Season:
Oh happy day!