Comment on Shibuya Football Hooligans “Almost As Bad As The English” by RedRat:
Or any other football hooligans in general.
RedRat made other comments on this post:
- Shibuya Football Hooligans “Almost As Bad As The English”:
Usual lame excuse for girly american football schoolers, which envy a Real Men game – RUGBY!
Recent comments by RedRat:
- Momiji Inubashiri Ero-Cosplay by Madoka:
Why you call it cosplay? It’s just a themed porno.
- Gokukoku no Brynhildr A Bloody Good Time:
Sorry, but it’s nowhere near Elfen Lied. Manga itself is pretty boring, and only some 2nd grade character’s deaths spice it up a little.
- Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Raises Moe Flags:
You will be confused, but she is not a loly maid, she is old… very old! And rules all this school.
- Gokukoku no Brynhildr Tender Osananajimi Anime:
Elfen Lied was exciting! But Gokukoku no Brynhildr manga is just a… meh. But I still following it, for no reason.
- Attorney General Natalia “Delighted” By Moe Art:
With a chainsaw: “The only source of power in the universe is the Emperor”. With a snake: “LAW” and statement about “peaceful” protesters shooting at policemen.