Exactly, paying companies to develop a game exclusively for one system has been common practice since the days of the NES, and every console maker does it.
Theres only two reasons that Sony has trailed the competition this generation.
1. The 360 came out a year before the PS3, allowing it to establish a large installed user base before the PS3 even hit the shelves.
2. The PS3 is reportedly harder to program for, so multiplatform games are often poorly optimized for the PS3, making the games inferior to their 360 counterparts.
Recent comments by Conduit:
- Cops Raid Square Enix Over SNK Manga Parody:
Comparing the Japanese Police to the Yakuza is an insult to mafias everywhere.
- Sword Art Online 2: “He’s Not a Girl After All…”:
You know its funny, I played MMOs for the better part of a decade, most of that time as female characters, and yet I never once had some lonely virgin try to hit on me or white knight for me. Which leads me to believe that the only ones getting hit on and being given free stuff are the people who actively act like a slut to get the attention of the lonely virgins.
- Love Saotome Nisekoi Ero-Cosplay:
I’d love to insert my key into her lock.
- Hatsune Miku x Pharrell Williams:
Blech, the original is such a beautiful song, the remix on the other hand is pure crap. The mood of the song is destroyed and because of that Miku’s vocals seem completely out of place.
- JC Ero-Cosplay Bust: “I Did Dozens Of Them!”:
Oh yeah, the sagging tits and flappy worn out vaginas of western women are so superior.