Exactly, paying companies to develop a game exclusively for one system has been common practice since the days of the NES, and every console maker does it.
Theres only two reasons that Sony has trailed the competition this generation.
1. The 360 came out a year before the PS3, allowing it to establish a large installed user base before the PS3 even hit the shelves.
2. The PS3 is reportedly harder to program for, so multiplatform games are often poorly optimized for the PS3, making the games inferior to their 360 counterparts.
Recent comments by Conduit:
- Top 10 Damp Squibs of Anime:
Nah, Yamcha is rightfully number 1 on the list. Piccolo remained relevant as a fighter up through the Cell saga, and even managed to maintain a mentor role later on. Yamcha on the other hand went from bad ass bandit king to beta male comic relief before Goku had even hit puberty.
- Bullet Wet Dream = “Guns + Ero + WTF”:
100 dollars says its a Unity engine game with everything but the girls ripped straight from the asset store.
- Lucy Heartfilia Nekomimi Mizugi Figure:
A cat is fine too, but that face is not.
- Peachy Enbi-chan Ero-Cosplay by Karin Nonone:
Even SanCom couldn’t handle the overwhelming stupidity of photoshopping out the nipples, but leaving the vagina plainly visible through a paper thin mosaic.
- Top 30 Most Attractive Anime Characters of 2014:
It is perfectly acceptable to be gay for mage Jesus.