Exactly, paying companies to develop a game exclusively for one system has been common practice since the days of the NES, and every console maker does it.
Theres only two reasons that Sony has trailed the competition this generation.
1. The 360 came out a year before the PS3, allowing it to establish a large installed user base before the PS3 even hit the shelves.
2. The PS3 is reportedly harder to program for, so multiplatform games are often poorly optimized for the PS3, making the games inferior to their 360 counterparts.
Recent comments by Conduit:
- Hubby Stabber “Tripped”:
Woman: I tripped and fell on my husband while holding the knife, it was an accident! Police: Your husband was stabbed 13 times. Woman: I’m a real clutz, teehee.
- Gatebox Virtual Servant: “Humanity is Doomed”:
Miku takes over the entertainment industry while Azumi takes over your homes. I for one welcome our new holographic overlords.
- Ferociously Feminine Felix Cosplay by Ely:
May not be a trap, but at least the chest is the right size.
- Strike The Blood 2 OVA Absolutely Engorged:
So is season 2 going to be solely released as OVAs or is this just a special early release episode?
- Top 10 Light Novel Franchises of 2016:
If Index is still popular why the fuck haven’t we gotten season 3 yet?