Doormats are boring.
Recent comments by kanbanmusume:
- Her Strongest Attribute “Might be More Than Just Cosplay”:
When was the UN ever relevant? Just another attempt to shove PC Western cultural values down the throat of everyone else.
- Chiba Robo-Hotel: “The Future is Now”:
People who are high should steer clear of this hotel. Waking up here would be like waking up in Welcome to the NHK complete with talking taosters and singing refrigerators. Lol!
- Life-Sized Summer Lesson Statue = $23,000:
IDK. There’s a lot of real JK’s with working parts who could be had for a lot less than $23,000.
- 2ch Goddess = “Perfect Hourglass”:
A girl friend once told me to get that kind of perfect figure you need to remove the lower ribs which apparently some ladies do.
- Top 10 Most Traumatizing Video Game Monsters:
#6 Malboro looks like some new STD from Africa