I still get weepy when I watch that scene where Kenshin embraces Kaoru and says goodbye as he leaves for Kyoto. She falls to her knees in tears, absolutely heart wrenching.
Recent comments by coquette:
- Sword Art Online 2 Games Hard:
You forgot the biggest one Oh!My Goddess! Belldandi (Verdandi) Urd and Skuld are all Norse goddesses.
- Aya Hirano’s New Look “Vivid” Indeed:
She still looks cute no matter what anyone says. Haters gonna hate.
- Japanese “Deserve Nobel Peace Prize”:
For fantasy literature
- Panasonic Power Loader “Straight From That Movie”:
Think about it from a consumer point of view. If you could rent these it would save a lot of sore backs while loading a truck when moving. Remember, this is only the start.
- Freezing 2 BD Milking It Hard:
It’s possible with an abnormal increase of prolactin from the pituitary gland. Not very common without being pregnant, a hormonal imbalance or non cancerous tumors on the pituitary glands