its what it appears on the tin: ‘The end of the world” a failed last stand in which the only solution was to abandon that destined-to-die world and start anew, quite the analogy.
i hope that square doesnt mess this chance, if anything they seem to have realized that they need to change, accepting that the merger was a failure and whatnot, but on HOW they change… only time will tell
Recent comments by Catastrophe:
- OregaIru Season 2 Announced:
but will he go the Totsuka route?
- This BMW “Ultimate in Chinese Taste”:
kill it to put it out of its misery
- Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Gameplay Unveiled:
the expression “Location Test” is a far too wide term for your brain, aint it?
- Fighting Climax Highly Climactic:
No Horizon chars, no buy >:(
- Kill la Kill Retro Ero-Paradise Anime:
this shit is an anime that is over 9000 times better than all the fucking moe shit that gets pulled every fucking season.