Well, that overused phrase for one.
Recent comments by DeRosset:
- Miyamoto: “Japanese Are Quitters & Hate Hard Games!”:
Maybe I read the article too fast, but it seems to me like he’s making an observation rather than actually blaming anyone. I’m not Miyamoto’s biggest fan, but in this case he has a point. I don’t want to play a game that’s going to kick my ass six ways to sundown and get me really pissed off. On the other hand, I don’t want things to be too easy either. I think what games need now are more refined difficulty options.
- Miss Japan “Naturally Ugly”:
I don’t think any of them look ugly.
- 12-Year-Old Loli Bride Dies in Childbirth:
I don’t even know how to respond to such a disgusting comment!
- Police Drop Charges Against Schoolgirl Rapist Cop:
Isn’t this the same country where you can get arrested for asking a young girl for directions or even being on the same side of the street?
- Black Wii & Classic Controller: Nintendo Rips Off PS2:
Like Sony never rips off of Nintendo.