I see Pokemon as battle loving creatures. They seem to enjoy fighting regardless of having a trainer or not, much like regular animals. The fact that trainers pit them against each other in non-killing matches, while having top-notch medical care for their creatures seems benefitial to the species desire for combat.
Besides that point, there are plenty of people in the Pokemon universe who use them merely for companionship, or work. If anything, Pokemon have better lives than real animals.
Recent comments by Remix:
- Nutaku × Sekai Project “We’ll Distribute Their Eroge!”:
Unsteamed, yet still mosaiked.
- DMM Reveals Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Game:
Looks like another card-based smart phone game with auto combat that will never release anywhere but Japan. So much disappointment.
- Birdstruck China Train “Once A Century Freak Accident!”:
” it appears not to be proof against the humble Chinese pigeon – whose lead content cannot be all that high even in China” This part kills me XD
- Million Arthur: “A New Low Even For Square Enix”:
Such great character designs wasted…
- Chinese Smog Chokes Japan:
Oh god, the Shadows are coming.