it might for kids which play these games.
WEL made other comments on this post:
- PETA Condemns Pokémon as “Animal Cruelty”:
like 15 years later….
Recent comments by WEL:
- Berserk Musou Massively Cutting:
for how many years they been on that boat tho?
- Tales of Berseria Gameplay Revealed:
It looks the same as the other 20 Tales of games. Meh.
- Final Fantasy XV Bloody Colossal:
Awful demo. This looks like shit.
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer Preparing For War:
Square started development on KH3 only like 2 years ago and AAA games usually take 3-4 years to be made. The KH’s team was previously working on FFXV till Tabata took over. Then not to mention that they switched engines, so they had to recreate everything from scratch for Unreal Engine 4 because the Luminous Engine is still incomplete and was causing issues.
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age “Another HD Remaster”:
The game’s not action based tho, quite the contrary. You can literally make the game play itself with the gambit mechanic. So combat in this game is mostly micro-management instead of active.