Seriously, it’s sad to blame the Precure fanboys for that. Freaks like that guy are all over the world. I’m 32, teacher, and a big Precure fanboy. No problem.
Recent comments by akuma2002:
- “The Only Time You Creepy Lolicon Will Get Away With This!”:
Epic bag, need one plz! :D
- Beijing Subway “Now Almost As Bad As Tokyo”:
When i see that, i’m happy to live in a small town. Poor chinese guy in the video, unable to hop off :(
- Finally – PS Vita Lets You Touch Up Girls:
Nice, a new game for my Vita in 2013 :)
- Ushijima Iiniku “Just An Old Hag Dependent On Photoshop”:
Forties or not, i’d do her hard.
- Japan’s Nightmare Schools: Bullies Break Boy’s Back:
Bullying is nothing unusual, it happens to some degree everywhere in the world. The big difference is that teachers in Japan almost never use their authority to stop these severe cases. As a teacher myself, i find that awful, they are failures in their guidance act.