Please kill it with fire. This has gone on for long enough.
Shadow C made other comments on this post:
- Square Enix Unveils Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII:
The only way i can forgive this, is if it makes a bunch of money, and they use that money to fund a next-gen game.
Recent comments by Shadow C:
- Unlimited Blade Works: “Gone Berserk”:
Watch Fate/Zero at least to see if you want to get into the series more; it’s the prequel to all other various storylines, and the production values are far superior to the Fate/Stay night anime from 2006. I watched the 2006 anime first, but it’s not really necessary to do it in order of release. But, it might hurt to go from the awesomeness of Fate/Zero to the mediocrity of the Fate/Stay Night anime if you watch it in that order.
- Tetsuya Nomura: “Miku Collaboration Game Possible”:
Square Enix has turned their fans into addicts. We want to get the same high we had when we were younger, but it’s just never the same ,and we’re always left disappointed…
- Kishida Mel Designs Maid Cafe: “He’ll Not Wear Them”:
A wild forever-alone has appeared. “Go,3D Women!” Forever-alone has fled…
- Shingeki no Kyojin “So Popular Even A Spin-Off Sold 500k”:
Being milked to death is now a 100% guarantee.
- Lady Gaga: “Hatsune Miku Will Open For Me”:
A famous American artist is building a working relationship with a famous Japanese artist? Great… Oh, It’s Lady Gaga and a hologram…