Please kill it with fire. This has gone on for long enough.
Shadow C made other comments on this post:
- Square Enix Unveils Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII:
The only way i can forgive this, is if it makes a bunch of money, and they use that money to fund a next-gen game.
Recent comments by Shadow C:
- Otorimonogatari Master Shaftsmanship:
I think the Opening’s color-scheme was better in the original.
- Love Live x Pizza Hut Tie-up Anything But Half-Baked…:
Another pathetic sap who thinks any company who stops pandering directly to him is committing treason. There are more customers out there than neckbeards; get a life.
- Itsuki Akira Dons Sailor Moon Lingerie:
You faked it in a sound-stage.
- To Love-Ru Darkness Battle Ecstacy Touchingly Sexy:
Games like this don’t get translated because companies don’t think demand is high enough in the West, and because they’re afraid of negative press from western gaming media.(All the dudebros complaining about “naked anime chicks”) Full voice-overs can get expensive, thus the cautiousness when it comes to judging demand, but games like this could easily be sold with simple text translations and subtitles. Vita games are region-free, so there’s always the option of importing it in Japanese if you …
- Hollywood: Akira “Was Boring” & GitS “Underway”:
Apart from the silly haircuts, Arise isn’t bad at all; I’ll take an OVA like Arise over an American cluster-fuck any day of the week.