That’s such bullshit, though.
You’d have to functionally braindead to take such ideologies seriously. It’s not like they’re seriously seductive for most of us. Let the stupid ones out themselves.
The world should be a free marketplace of ideas… and that includes bad ones. Censorship just makes hate groups feel victimized… and that’s rarely a winning combination.
Tex_Arcana made other comments on this post:
- Shibuya Gyaru Purge “Successful”:
A half-baked potato. A real one might be too much fun.
Recent comments by Tex_Arcana:
- China Quality Crossing: “Cross 100m in 5 Seconds…”:
I am upvoting this with all my power. Not because it’s true, but because it’s HILARIOUS.
- Top 25 Anime Girls Love & Guys Hate:
If it’s any consolation, relatively few people did. Not necessarily my taste, but not worth hating, IMO.
- KyoAni “Really Planning That Anime!”:
All of my YES.
- Top 25 Hottest Anime of Spring 2013:
It’s about all I’m watching this season. That said, it’s pretty blatantly not for everyone.
- Street Fighter: Japan vs USA – “What Happened…”:
Ryu is the Yayoi of SF lore. Always at a disadvantage, but he tries so hard. probably leads to much angstwanking.