USA Football Victory Over Japan “Revenge for Pearl Harbor”

usa-olympic-pearl-harbor-tweets-001.jpg
usa-olympic-pearl-harbor-tweets-003.jpg
usa-olympic-pearl-harbor-tweets-002.jpg

The well deserved reputation of Americans for tolerance and humility has been highlighted by a series of widely circulated Tweets trumpeting the USA’s Olympic victory over Japan as “revenge for Pearl Harbor” (two nukes and 70 years of suzerainty apparently not being enough), in the otherwise obscure and unwatched sport of women’s football – where the USA received a drubbing at the hands of Japan’s team in 2011, which was responded to with the expected good grace.

Social media lit up with anti-Japanese triumphalism the instant the US team had finished whipping Nadeshiko Japan for the Olympic Gold, 2-1:

usa-olympic-pearl-harbor-tweets-001.jpg
usa-olympic-pearl-harbor-tweets-002.jpg
usa-olympic-pearl-harbor-tweets-004.jpg
usa-olympic-pearl-harbor-tweets-005.jpg
usa-olympic-pearl-harbor-tweets-006.jpg
more-usa-olympic-pearl-harbor-tweets-1.jpg
more-usa-olympic-pearl-harbor-tweets-2.jpg

The remarks have been excoriated both internationally and in the US, although there is some doubt as to whether such sentiments are really held by as small a minority as the majority of Americans prefer to maintain.

The Japanese reaction to these comments is as predictable – although the loss of their overly prized team has been greeted with stoicism.

Comment by Noodlestein
    19:09 12/08/2012 # ! Quality (+0.9)

I'd like to believe they're all just trolling, but rednecks are pretty fucking stupid.

01:45 13/08/2012 # ! Good (+0.9)

Dear Japan,

On behalf of most of my countrymen, and all who post here on SanCom, I'd like to apologize for the behavior of those Americans who posted such hateful remarks. They are heavily inbred, overly jingoistic bigots who are still upset that they're no longer allowed to keep black people as farm animals -- an issue which was settled over 150 years ago.

If it's any consolation for your defeat at the hands (or feet) of the US Women's Soccer Team, those bigots cheered so loudly when the US lost its bid for the 2016 Olympics that we did not even attempt to make a bid for the 2020 Olympics. I sincerely hope that you get the 2020 Games, if for no other reason than to piss off those hateful bastards.

Yours truly,
    A non-xenophobic American

03:06 13/08/2012 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Well, every nation has its bunch of stupid racists. Best to ignore them.

03:19 13/08/2012 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Those are people who can only be proud of their birthplace because they haven't done anything in their life to be proud of.

05:11 13/08/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

Must also apologize. people that do this should not have twitter accounts. Less their biggotry will have to be kept to themselves. People making the connection from a friendly football game to a past war incident is just crazy.

Comment by otakufrog
    03:48 14/08/2012 # ! Good (+0.4)

I sincerly wish to apologize for the ignorant, racist, and most uncalled for comments on the results of the game. There no way to express how ashamed I am over the actions of my fellow citizens. Words cannot discribe how disgusted I am at these individuals. I give you my sincerest apologies.

21:21 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

They are lowlifes that just grouse around to get attention. If you don't give a fuck on their remarks it will hurt them the most.

Comment by Arisu
    00:17 24/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Way too true... If you ignore them, thy just keep doing it, they just want someone to have an outburst, or *gasp* condemn them for what they said/did. Most take any feedback that doesn't agree with them expressly as that person being 'un-american', and condemn the nay-sayer even worse than the topic they know really very little about

Comment by HouseLife
    06:04 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I must admit though. The picture in the earlier link is still great for its level of facepalming idiocy with the guy holding the "Save Darfur" sign and condemning Japanese to another Tsunami.

03:27 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Ignoring them is like ignoring a festering wound, if you do so it will get worse.
    The only thing these goat-fuckers understand is a good beat down. That's what shitkickers do and that what they expect.

05:32 13/08/2012 # ! Good (+0.9)

I have never been more ashamed to be American than I am now..

07:09 13/08/2012 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Reading this shit makes me really sad to be American. Most of these people aren't even old enough to have been born during WWII times, so they don't have any right to be throwing around "This is for Pearl Harbor" and "Revenge" I apologize as one of the few non-retarded American citizens. *bows*

07:34 13/08/2012 # ! Quality (+1.0)

07:02 I think that the fact that Americans never had their country destroyed in war make them so pro-war and all butthurt over any attack that happened in their territory.

So thousands of American soldiers deaths are outrageous but millions of civilians deaths from the enemy, including children and elderly, is "Justice"

I bet that if a cataclism happen on Afganistan killing millions of innocents including we will hear Americans saying that it is karma over the three thousands of deaths in 9/11 caused by a global terrorist organization.

06:54 13/08/2012 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Its time we got over this already. This shit happened 70 something fucking years ago and we're still talking like it happened yesterday. Hell most if not all of these dumbasses weren't even born back then.

18:12 14/08/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

The ignorance of these tweets is baffling. It does a disservice to all the men and women who served in both theaters during the World War II. Yes we did drop the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki which killed hundreds of thousands of people but they don't understand why we did that.

We chose to drop the bombs because the only other alternative was a full scale invasion of the Japanese homeland. It was estimated that the first 8 waves would be completely wiped out and the total death toll of the campaign (called Operation Downfall) would be in the millions. We chose to drop the bombs in order to save millions of lives and the decision haunted Truman until the day he died.

The dropping of the bombs were never a response to the attack on Pearl Harbor (look up The Doolittle Raid) it was to end the war. The fact that all these people who keep bring this up over and over like its something to be proud of should have payed more attention in history class.

18:31 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

If a cataclysm happened.... You would need to get together a 25 main raid, get everyone geared in epics, and then go for it.

16:11 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I bet these people don't even know shit about what mostly happened in pearl Harbor except the "main story". These are retards that think Europe is a country.

13:18 15/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

tsk those republicans...

07:02 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

i just dont get it, just because of pearl harbor they are making a fuss (i dont know the history behind it tho) but what happened to the millions of people they killed with those 2 atomic bombs? i dont see japan saying "take that americans!! this was for the 2 atomic bombs" every time they win over america........

19:36 16/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Sorry if I find your comment ironically funny and not that I'm specifically targeting you, because considering how many Americans here act the very same way as those tweets but to the Koreans and Chinese, just further reinforces the fact that weeaboos on this site are EXTREMELY bias when Chinese and Koreans are involved...

Comment by Xavier
    20:52 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Then suddenly, PvP worldwide.

Comment by SaltyPenguin
    02:35 13/08/2012 # ! Quality (+0.8)

I'm with you man, I'll say it again: I can't believe I live near these people. One of the twitter posts is one letter off from my name, witch feels pretty disgusting.

Comment by Raven
    02:56 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Uhhmm... Emily Underwood?

03:09 13/08/2012 # ! Good (+0.8)

Like in my country Brazil this kind of stupid comments is becoming increasingly unbearable, people with shit head they think will win something for his team won a game.

Ignorant people like these Americans exists worldwide, unfortunately racist as these attract even more anger to USA, and Americans has nothing to do with it will pay for this scum

Comment by Char
    02:27 13/08/2012 # ! Good (+0.7)

Some rednecks simply cannot help themselves as their mothers and fathers were too closely related.

06:01 13/08/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

agreed good sir.

09:00 15/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Pay no attention to these shmucks who posted on Twitter- they are just trying to make themselves feel important when they aren't.

Comment by EndlessGr8
    12:54 13/08/2012 # ! Good (+0.4)

Amen to that. I love America, but they can be an embarrassing piece of shit sometimes. It takes one person to ruin a million.

08:16 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

but theres a black guy in there! it cant be racist!

09:15 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

500 posts in just 1 night. Over some irrelevant topic. The worse part is it's going to happen over the next 500 years again and again.

13:41 20/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I must also apologize on behalf of my fellow Americans!!

But, this just proves the negative influence FOX NEWS is having on the entire planet!!

Signed,
    An Intelligent American

05:11 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

i'm neither Japanese or American (actually i am, but i'm from Brazil so... South American?) and i get angry whenever i see these kind of Xenophobic Racist People (they're everywhere, no matter the country).

You only say that because Mexico pateó su trasero, el de Brazil y el de Japon.

18:26 16/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

@01:45 Thank god. At least there's still some honest, non bigoted fucking people in this world. These pearl harbor comments actually make be feel completely ashamed of my country. It's a fucking disgrace.

06:23 14/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Second That!! Dumbass Redneck Americans!!

16:07 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Fucken amerifags. its no wonder the rest of the world hates your fucked up country. and yeh these faggots speak for all of your nation, its simple as that. you cant fucking deny it. Your Patriotic nation needs to wake up, and realise your goverment and media is turning you all into fucken terrorists. Australia is the fucken same. you people need to stop dwelling in the past. build a fucken bridge and GET THE FUCK OVER IT! GO BACK TO EUROPE YOU FUCKEN INVADERS!

Comment by Remix
    05:42 14/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Spoken like a human being.

Comment by Phantasm
    03:45 14/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I agree. Only an ignorant minority of Americans think that way They probably voted for Obama). Vary saddened that some of my fellow American would say such things.

18:50 14/08/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Yes, because ignorant, racist white people are obviously going to vote for a black president.

I hope you recorded yourself saying that out loud so you can hear how stupid that sounds.

09:48 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Sancom felt shame? thats a first lol

03:29 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

It's not just raceism I think. Here in Hungary everione was crazy about Istvan "Koko" Kovacs a hungarian boxer including a former classmate of mine. As soon as Koko had his first defeat, theguy was like: Oh! what a loser! What a whimp! I always knew he's worthless etc.
    He turned on him as soon as he lost his biggest match.

04:15 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I believe these twitter comments are not intentionally racists, but shows signs of immaturity. Truth be told, we at one point of our lives have made a racists remarks/jokes in humor without realizing the consequences of our statement. Though it's no justification of their comments, there's of a society where you are free to speak your mind; unfortunately they are often aware of the backlash that follows their decisions.

And yes I am an American and no I do not support their remarks; just their freedom of speech.

05:32 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

its a well known fact that militant sports fans are the worst kind of violent bigoted idiots you will ever find, just look at some regional soccer matches, god damn...

21:19 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

They are lowlifes that just grouse around to get attention. If you don't give a fuck on their remarks it hurts them the most.

03:44 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

What you're saying is actually really, really small compared to the racism in a lot of countries... If that's your biggest qualm with someone of that mentality, be glad - you live in a better country than most of us.

03:37 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, it's always like that. I'm french and when we won the football world cup in 1998, everyone was like "oh yeah, we're the best".
    Then when they lost rapidly in 2002 the same people said "damnit, they're the worst".

03:38 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, given how much hassle and financial hardship the Olympics bring to their host countries ('sup Greece 2004), I can't blame anyone for feeling relieved that the US won't be hosting the Games in 2016 or 2020. There's already enough shortfalls and deficits going around.

01:10 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Those filthy Americans sure love to screw over everything.

01:50 13/08/2012 # ! Quality (+1.0)

lol the Anonymous poster that posts "Those filthy Americans" on every SanCom story!

I bet you got here today and was like YESSSS! My time has arrived!!

Filthy americunts are always filthy regardless.

01:27 13/08/2012 # ! Quality (+1.0)

This is what happens when a handful of dumbasses say the same thing: other people (i.e. nations) start to think that everyone that's part of those people (i.e. the country) are one and the same.

I'm an American, but that doesn't mean that I act like the stereotypical punk.

While it may be true that more than half of the majority act like dumbasses, that doesn't mean the whole nation is like that; and that could be the said the same for any other nation.

05:13 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

i'm glad to know that there are north americans like you, i'm going to the US in an intercourse prrogram and i was afraid that i'd only find that kind of racists.
    it's sad that these kind of idiots exist (not only in the US, or America, but in the whole damn world)

07:12 14/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Intercourse program? What school are you in? I wanna go there too!!

Comment by Myballz
    01:35 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

If a blond attractive chick from USA posted "Hey Japan,lets have sex!" on Twitter account someone would pay attention to that?

05:59 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't think anyone would want to pay attention to a 500-pound behemoth.

Comment by Helldiver501
    03:17 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Please, be more especific. We, the rest of this great continent, don't want to be related with USA.

TO FUCKEN BAD YOU ALREADY ARE

03:04 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm just going to say here that I'm American and when I saw this thread I was thinking, "You have got to be kidding me." I have not seen A SINGLE person in my area - among my friends or family - who have the audacity to be so ridiculously stupid and vindictive as these douches have been. Rest assured that whatever idiots decided to display their true colors to their kinsmen are no brothers of mine when it comes to the olympics. These guys have turned my cheering over to the japanese! I hope to god that you guys kick our asses, please! I think only these guys will be offended and, frankly, they need a slap in the face.

07:31 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Sadly, the soccer games ended the same way the current america is right now. Being overrun by Mexicans :p

12:20 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

yay! we win :D!

10:41 14/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

And they won by defeat Japan ad Brazil

01:29 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Morons outnumber our nation 10-1. I'm being optimistic in hoping that the ones snagging gold medals for our nation are part of that 1 >.>

02:43 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

"Morons outnumber our nation 10-1."

It's not that morons outnumber the rest of us by 10 to 1, it's that they are 10 times more noticeable because they are morons.

No one notices the people who go about their lives without bringing attention to themselves by being morons. People also tend to forget about the good things people say and do sooner than they do about the bad things they say or do.

Every country (including Japan) has it's morons, asshats and bigots. It's our job to decide whether or not these people speak for their country as a whole, which is very seldom the case in my experience.

15:28 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

@15:01 I remember when they won the world cup last year they never made a bunch of crazy remarks like these lunatics.

15:01 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

No, they don't speak for their country. They speak from their country. Their inane babbling has little to do with how the general population feels. The problem is that narrow minded people will take the ramblings of a very small minority and apply it to the majority.

On a another note. I'm curious as to just how many "That's for Nagasaki, bitches!!" we would have seen if Japan had won.

17:36 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

"On a another note. I'm curious as to just how many 'That's for Nagasaki, bitches!!' we would have seen if Japan had won."

None.

03:27 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I agree that it's the morons we always remember the most, but they do speak "for the country": see the tea party.

01:20 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Just idiots trolling. Most rednecks are NFL fans, and don't give a rat's ass about soccer. (Which the rest of the world calls "football")

01:30 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

And then the illegal immigrants that got kicked out of the US go and win the gold medal for their county. U MAD US?

01:52 15/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

@That Anon next to my comment:
    Actually China has the most Golden Medals. USA has the most Silver. US - from some time now to further on, you're gonna be always second to China. It be a lot of fun when you'll rage about being the second economy after China soon... Just wait "The Best"...

Aside from that, it's shameful to consider yourself the Best if your life is shit and some really Awesome persons in your country DID SOMETHING. You can't group yourself with that persons... you just don't deserve it...

06:01 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

@01:54 Wow, you Yanks sure have a lot of humility...

03:36 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

@ 01:54 Wow, that was pathetic. Don't get so full of yourself. Our US Athletes may have been victorious but that's no reason what-so-ever to get so full of yourself. Do so once you've actually claimed a Gold Medal in the Olympics yourself.

03:39 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

@3:36

LOL and I was just about to ask him which medal he won...

02:59 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

^ ONE TWITTER POSTER LOCATED!!

Lol why would we be mad? We're bored of constantly winning gold medals.. It's just a leisurely thing to do for us without even trying these days -yawn-. They can enjoy their one or two gold medals, we'll enjoy our almost 40. ♥

05:16 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Actually most Americans think soccer is for faggots but whatever.

01:28 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

The Japanese call it "Saaka", don't they?

The rest of the world doesn't call it football. The rest of the world calls it "futball". Not foot, fut. Pronounced shorter, too.

05:18 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

it IS for Foot, "Fut" is just a matter of pronouce.
    "Football" in the whole world is played with a "Foot" and a "Ball", why does the North Americans play it with a "Hand" and a "kibbeh"?

You just like the grammar nazi like Justin Bieber.

04:19 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

How U.S. Economic Warfare Provoked Japan’s Attack on Pearl Harbor
    by Robert Higgs
    article source: independent(dot)org
    ---------------------------------------
    When Franklin D. Roosevelt became president in 1933, the U.S. government fell under the control of a man who disliked the Japanese and harbored a romantic affection for the Chinese because, some writers have speculated, Roosevelt’s ancestors had made money in the China trade. Roosevelt also disliked the Germans, and he tended to favor the British in his personal relations and in world affairs. He did not pay much attention to foreign policy, however, until his New Deal began to peter out in 1937. Afterward, he relied heavily on foreign policy to fulfill his political ambitions, including his desire for reelection to an unprecedented third term(before term limits were put in place).

When Germany began to rearm and to seek Lebensraum aggressively in the late 1930s, the Roosevelt administration cooperated closely with the British and the French in measures to oppose German expansion. After World War II commenced in 1939, this U.S. assistance grew ever greater and included such measures as the so-called destroyer deal and the deceptively named Lend-Lease program. In anticipation of U.S. entry into the war, British and U.S. military staffs secretly formulated plans for joint operations. U.S. forces sought to create a war-justifying incident by cooperating with the British navy in attacks on German U-boats in the north Atlantic, but Hitler refused to take the bait, thus denying Roosevelt the pretext he craved for making the United States a full-fledged, declared belligerent—an end that the great majority of Americans opposed.

In June 1940, Henry L. Stimson, who had been secretary of war under Taft and secretary of state under Hoover, became secretary of war again. Stimson was a lion of the Anglophile, northeastern upper crust and no friend of the Japanese. In support of the so-called Open Door Policy for China, Stimson favored the use of economic sanctions to obstruct Japan’s advance in Asia. Treasury Secretary Henry Morgenthau and Interior Secretary Harold Ickes vigorously endorsed this policy. Roosevelt hoped that such sanctions would goad the Japanese into making a rash mistake by launching a war against the United States, which would bring in Germany because Japan and Germany were allied.

Accordingly, the Roosevelt administration, while curtly dismissing Japanese diplomatic overtures to harmonize relations, imposed a series of increasingly stringent economic sanctions on Japan. In 1939 the United States terminated the 1911 commercial treaty with Japan. “On July 2, 1940, Roosevelt signed the Export Control Act, authorizing the President to license or prohibit the export of essential defense materials.” Under this authority, “[o]n July 31, exports of aviation motor fuels and lubricants and No. 1 heavy melting iron and steel scrap were restricted.” Next, in a move aimed at Japan, Roosevelt slapped an embargo, effective October 16, “on all exports of scrap iron and steel to destinations other than Britain and the nations of the Western Hemisphere.” Finally, on July 26, 1941, Roosevelt “froze Japanese assets in the United States, thus bringing commercial relations between the nations to an effective end. One week later Roosevelt embargoed the export of such grades of oil as still were in commercial flow to Japan.”[2] The British and the Dutch followed suit, embargoing exports to Japan from their colonies in southeast Asia.

An Untenable Position
    Roosevelt and his subordinates knew they were putting Japan in an untenable position and that the Japanese government might well try to escape the stranglehold by going to war. Having broken the Japanese diplomatic code, the Americans knew, among many other things, what Foreign Minister Teijiro Toyoda had communicated to Ambassador Kichisaburo Nomura on July 31: “Commercial and economic relations between Japan and third countries, led by England and the United States, are gradually becoming so horribly strained that we cannot endure it much longer. Consequently, our Empire, to save its very life, must take measures to secure the raw materials of the South Seas.”

Because American cryptographers had also broken the Japanese naval code, the leaders in Washington knew as well that Japan’s “measures” would include an attack on Pearl Harbor.[4] Yet they withheld this critical information from the commanders in Hawaii, who might have headed off the attack or prepared themselves to defend against it. That Roosevelt and his chieftains did not ring the tocsin makes perfect sense: after all, the impending attack constituted precisely what they had been seeking for a long time. As Stimson confided to his diary after a meeting of the war cabinet on November 25, “The question was how we should maneuver them [the Japanese] into firing the first shot without allowing too much danger to ourselves.” After the attack, Stimson confessed that “my first feeling was of relief ... that a crisis had come in a way which would unite all our people.

13:57 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

What a bitch argument. No one forced japan to engage in kill rape and burn in china. US has no obligation to supply a nation that is waging a war of clear aggression out of pure spite and infantile bitching. This is like saying you buy knives and meals from a store owner, go on a killing spree with them, then say the store owner is obligated to keep selling the killer knives and food when you run out of them.

Japs dug their own grave. Only by undeserved mercy of the victor is their nation still standing, instead of being thrown to the pigs in korea and china to be raped and killed as they should have been.

04:02 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

It's actually pretty funny, how most of them mention Pearl Harbor when in fact, they've never been there nor were they even born when it happened.

The only thing that's funnier, is when they're going to play on their Wii or PlayStation after writing so much bullshit.

Okay, it's actually not funny at all.
    It's sad, it really is.
    But looking on the bright side: I never expected much from humanity at all, and believe me: this kind of stupidity, arrogance, intolerance and hypocrisy is not exclusive to Americans, people from all countries have it.
    It's just that the American idiots believe they could become superstars in Hollywood, if they had their name on the net, while the idiots from the rest of the world don't.

06:59 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

I don't really understand why the americans are so butthurt over Pearl Harbor. Maybe it was because they got outsmarted?

It seems most americans forget that most of the men who died that day were soldiers!
    They signed up to fight for their country, they knew the risk and they got unlucky.

What they also tend to forget is that they killed hundred of thousands CIVILLIANS, when they threw the a-bombs..

Double standards ftw..

07:50 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

sry this comment sounds general, its not there are alot of great folks in America and as a place its a good country but the typical american Japanese hater... well i guess u can guess what im trying to say.

04:00 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

That's they these people are trolling.... if rednecks are so stoooopid how the hell do they know about Pearl Harbor and the dates? Unless there is some strange school system in the South the focuses on Pearl Harbor is extremely unlikely that this has any sort of serious tone to it.

I think this is just trolling to get people talking.

07:33 14/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

WOW, I'm flabbergasted by this, really ?

Why be so inconsiderate, If anything America Launched Atomic Bombs at Japan, and I don't see people back lashing the USA.

No, am still surprised by this. Fucking Stupidity.
    And it's not only Rednecks making those remarks.

Comment by Jerrell Wynn
    15:23 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I know right. I don't like hate or racist.

16:12 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

FILTHY AMERIFAGS! GO BACK TO EUROPE YOU FUCKEN INVADERS!
    GO BACK TO EUROPE YOU FUCKEN INVADERS!
    GO BACK TO EUROPE YOU FUCKEN INVADERS!
    GO BACK TO EUROPE YOU FUCKEN INVADERS!
    GO BACK TO EUROPE YOU FUCKEN INVADERS!
    GO BACK TO EUROPE YOU FUCKEN INVADERS!
    GO BACK TO EUROPE YOU FUCKEN INVADERS!

18:54 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I want a deathnote literally. id swap eyes asap and rid this world of the amerifags once and for all. men, woman, children gone. dont care what race anyone who lives in that patriotic nation deserves death.

11:09 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Some organization should keep these names in check so that they can't leave their beloved country for whatever reason.

Comment by Alcadias
    23:41 14/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Sadly, I don't think they're all rednecks; But I certainly agree with you. I sure do hope America gets bombed, because if we get revenge and wipeout an entire nation, we'll have idiots(like these)acting dreadfully to any survivors, claiming retribution.

Comment by Tenno Seremel
    01:46 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

"Just trolling" does not make it ok either. Someone's just butthurt mad.

Comment by Pyrus
    03:09 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

At least one of those "rednecks" looked black. Maybe he's the redneck's porch monkey?

03:42 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

That's why shit-kicker and goat-fucker are more appropriate terms.

04:46 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I've seen high school asians team up on a new immigrant kid, beat him and call him "fucking nigger".

The kid was asian.

Racists now are a funny lot.

Comment by Pyrus
    03:55 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

"Also in reality redneck transcends racial, ethnic, national and cultural boundaries."

First I heard of that. Usually when I hear "redneck", "hick", "hayseed", or "hill billy", it isn't in reference to a black person from a rural area.

01:22 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

maybe this Karma... or not?, Japanese, "a little" racist?

06:52 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Anon @06:46 again.

But that doesn't justify this kind of behavior.
    i would like to give my apology too. Because no matter how different we are, we're all just human.

06:46 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

He does type like a drunk, but if i have deciphered his comment correctly, he is saying that the Japanese are kinda a racists too.

I gotta agree with him to an extend, the Japanese are pretty damn xenophobic, if not downright hateful towards any other race or nationality than their own.

Hell Ishihara is a shining example and he is a politician.. O.o

09:31 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

most of the time u read shit from this site, which post stuff from 2ch... and u think majority of japanese are xenophobic...if i make a site translating 4chan into other languages, what will other country think? .... beside....."Hell Ishihara is a shining example and he is a politician.. O.o" the fact that u seems to think politicians are politically correct shows u are dumb.

08:39 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

@06:46
    your rationality is retarded.

03:28 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Are you drunk?

05:56 13/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Probably a damn red-neck.