1. You only listen to anime songs now
2. You have no interest in 3D
3. You just can’t stop listening to seiyuu voices
4. You go to Animate [the store chain]
If there was anything like that near me, I would
5. You gladly pour all your passion, money and time into otaku pursuits
6. The posters in your room? All anime
…More or less. (Unless Udon VG posters don’t count)
7. You instantly pronounce the most hard to comprehend anime titles correctly
8. You’ve got all the character profiles memorised, all of them…
9. You sit around fantasising all the time about you know what
10. If the talk turns to your favourite anime you can no longer control yourself
11. You actually check seiyuu blogs
12. You even admit you are an otaku
13. You’re amassing doujinshi
14. You’ve been listening to anime web radio shows
15. You attend anime and seiyuu events
I would if there was anything like that near me… maybe
16. Nobody wants anything to do with you! ｡ﾟ(ﾟ´Д｀ﾟ)ﾟ｡
Just the way I like it. Though not really anime related though…
17. You could not possibly live on without anime in your life
18. You buy anime dakimakura covers
19. You’re sure to buy up all volumes of the DVD and original work
20. Other people even call you “otaku”
21. You make use of the word “moe”
22. You have played love sims at some point
Who here hasn’t?
23. You actually got all the references in Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
24. You become exceedingly busy in the run up to certain summer and winter festivals
25. You call Chitanda Eru “Erutaso”
Recent comments by Aya Reiko:
- Nekomonogatari Kuro Shafted:
Damn you straa~aaw!!!
- Atelier Meruru Plus Looking As R18+ As Ever:
Australia ia a “Nanny State”. What do you expect?
- Square Enix Back in the Red: “Expect Even More Remakes!”:
I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again; Eidos is the only thing saving SquareEnix from bankrputcy.
- “Shaming Japan’s Olympic Bid” Porn Star Strippers Busted:
And thus Istanbul’s chances increases incrementally. Honestly, I’m rooting for them to win the 2020 bid.
- Top 30 Best Selling Japanese Games of 2012: “Not Again!”:
Proof that the Japanese VG industry is crap because its customer base is crap. ’nuff said.