So, fans want to rape miku, takes advantage on the jiggle physics to see her pantsu, want to be raped by miku, changes the camera angle in order to see her pantsu, and they are complaining because Sega decided to gamble her pantsu?
anyone else smells that? it smells like hypocrisy
Recent comments by Darion:
- KyoAni’s “BL Betrayal” – “They Abandoned The Moetards!”:
So, is it okay to show a series of a bunch of yuri girls aimed at boys, but not a series of a bunch of yaoi boys aimed at girls? No sense at all
- Top 5 Worst Hobbies a Man Can Have:
Or maybe they are smart enough to not fall for idol’s cheap tricks. Collecting figures may be a sane hobby, however, one must ask themselves what kind of figures they’re collecting. If they start collecting semi-naked figures of little girls, then that may be it. Or maybe collecting figures in the first place is otakuish and they just have bad rep.
- AKB48′s Mariko Shinoda “Sad” About Sale of Her Cookie:
Moetards. That’s usually the beggining of an Idol fanatics
- To Love-Ru Akiba Ota-Horde “Bigger Than Wii U Launch”:
EVERYTHING is better than the Wii-u
- Saki Creator “Total Hikikomori” “Living The Perfect Life”:
If you are successful, it’s a “highly efficient work style”. If you fail, it’s a “creepy otaku who avoids human contact”.