minami-ke-feels-good-1_0.jpg

minami-ke-feels-good-2_0.jpg

Who is to produce the “4th” TV season of top bakayarou anime Minami-ke has finally been announced, and for once fans are expressing relief that the production has been entrusted to a studio of some quality, and that it will retain its all-star seiyuu cast – some even going so far as to say it may be the best season of all, how ever many they choose to believe there were…

Production goes to Feel, and the seiyuu cast is to remain unchanged, with Rina Sato, Marina Inoue, Minori Chihara, Nana Mizuki, Eri Kitamura and Aki Toyosaki making for an almost ridiculously luxuriant cast.

TV airdates are unknown, but an OAD is due in October with volume 10 of the manga, which is taken to suggest a January airing might be on the cards.

Recent Feel works of note:

Da Capo II (2008)

Kiss x Sis (2010)

Yosuga no Sora (2010)

MayoChiki! (2011)

Papa no Iu Koto (2012)

Dakara, Boku wa H Dekinai. (2012)