What? Who cares how it looks. The Tales games have never had great graphics (unless you count PSX days as relatively ok) or great plots. It’s all in the details, dialogues, character designs, and action combat mechanics.
Recent comments by oldtaku:
- Infinite Stratos 2 – “Rebooted…”:
The only thing the first show had going for it WAS the cute character designs. And now you’re tossing that?
- Gangan Mangaka Punished with Upside-Down Printing:
If you did this with the Yuu Yuu Hakusho / Hunter x Hunter guy the manga would take off vertically from the sheer force of spinning.
- Windows 8 “So Bad Microsoft Gave It 2 Moe Mascots”:
I guess they’re deliciously flat to go with the Metro theme?
- Joshiraku Cutest Rakugo Anime Ever:
It’s written by the Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei guy and drawn by Yasu (Hokenshitsu). Good stuff if you’re not looking for a plot! And sometimes we aren’t.
- FF7 PC Announced – This Is All You’re Getting…:
So you’re getting the 10 year old PC port with SOCIAL and you can buy level ups. And it’s not even on Steam. BRILLANT.